Interesting find right now

Enduro14

I saw that too! lol

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That looks like multicrewing for the Gazelle is progressing. But what does it have to do with the Bo-105? :huh:

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Odd I swear I posted it in gazelle forum.

Alright then :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

Ignominous spy. -_-

:lol:

Tornado3 small.jpg

Very interesting indeed. Nice to know they allready testing that feature.

Could also be a random server named Polychop test with a mission called multicrew test...who knows.:D

Slightly OT: Maybe some joker should make a server called "Leatherneck" with a mission called "AJS37-release-just-around-the-corner-test", just to see the Viggen thread in the LNS section explode :)

Slightly OT: Maybe some joker should make a server called "Leatherneck" with a mission called "AJS37-release-just-around-the-corner-test", just to see the Viggen thread in the LNS section explode :)

The mission name should be a little more subtle though :D

Tornado3 small.jpg

No need to torture us swedes that hard...

See you guys are just jumping to some very odd conclusions. You see the Polychop crew sometime like to get together with other crews and just hang. Sometimes we even indulge in crew to crew competitions...so we were working on a race we want to try out in our new crew to crew competition night.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

See you guys are just jumping to some very odd conclusions. You see the Polychop crew sometime like to get together with other crews and just hang. Sometimes we even indulge in crew to crew competitions...so we were working on a race we want to try out in our new crew to crew competition night.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Ha, good one. I actually saw your server up with 3 people. 2 of them where in the same aircraft (SA-342M). You know, now you can click on a server in the list and it shows what people are flying.

And furthermore....you can use the screenshot button even while not flying and it'll take a picture. Just dropping some knowledge on you.

THis is true but I run in 3D so screenshots would be even more horrible.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Not if you provide 3d glasses to everyone.

So how's everyone doing on their Pokemon catching? You guys catch them all yet?

THis is true but I run in 3D so screenshots would be even more horrible.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester