Bored?

north west SOCHI-ADLER, on the coast

nice path G, now,GoYa, you have to try 1-2-3 ;)

mig29 and my old tractor ops flanker can do it, BTW GoYa do you remember, those video FURY from XXT, our old crazy flying frog ?

special dedicace at TOGA TOGA , miss ya guys :cry: , even ezekiel disepear..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Anyone remember a .trk called "the_lot" from Flanker 1 days ?

Some guy slalomed the whole range of electricity pylons from the coast to the power station, it was a cool piece of flying. I think I managed 1/3 of the way before hitting something nasty.

Not Flanker 1, but Eric Johnson had a .trk file for Flanker 2.5 that was the same thing...tried it and lo' and behold, I couldnt ever do it. Some guys were born harder than me, but not a whole lot.

Not Flanker 1, but Eric Johnson had a .trk file for Flanker 2.5 that was the same thing...tried it and lo' and behold, I couldnt ever do it. Some guys were born harder than me, but not a whole lot.

I arrived on the scene at Flanker 2.5, so I missed the days of Su27 Flanker . . . . remember 2.0 and 2.5 with fondness and STILL regret not buying the boxed set of Su27 Flanker Commander's Edition for £4.99 when I found it . . . .

Sometimes I miss the days when we actually used Flanker for pure fun. Challenges, Low Bridge Club, 1v1 S300 Gunzo . . . . .

Anyone else think we need a Challenge forum? ;)

Oh, and I can slalom in and out of every single one of those bridge supports . . . . .

. . . . in a Ka50 . . . .