Any Sites to Host Videos??

I just finished my latest video and want to host it somewhere. I'm going to PODCAST it soon but wondered if there were any places I could upload the full quality version to?? Patricks Aviation is nice, I even paid for an account but I don't like whole conversion\streaming thing is not compatible with my codecs so I said the heck with it and will cancel over there.

I'd like to share the full quality version if I could find a site to host it, I should have the podcast up soon though.

cheers

firesoldier845

I'll try to upload there. I just bought some of my own webspace for hosting videos and podcasts. But I'm sure it will take some time to setup and for the domain name to propagate. Do u guys think 1000GB transfer a month is enough bandwidth to host videos??

I use a Macbook Pro for all my video editing - .mac would be really nice but it would cost me $200 a year for 250GB a month transfer but I can get 1000GB a month bandwidth for under $8.00 a month.

Once I finally go live with the site in a day or so I'll see what kind of bandwidth I am using for the video and make a decision. .mac is so nice but expensive. I'll try to upload to JABO whatever it is, but the form thing for uploading isn't that reliable but I'll try again.

cheers - can't way to show this video off it came out pretty good for only my 2nd one and my first using my new Macbook Pro. I burned it to a DVD and it looks just so awesome on my 50" Sony HDTV widescreen. I have the video in 720p HD but it's over 200mb compressed H264 HD and I doubt I'll be able to host the HD version. I'll try to get the smaller version out ASAP on my website as soon as it goes live and I'll keep trying to upload somewhere in the meantime.

thanks

Well you really should consider Lockonskins as they already have your "Come and get it" movie (with over 2000 downloads).

Obviously I'm biased (as I help moderate the Forums over there) but Lockonfiles have a small but sweet movie section too. But SuperKungFu is right to mention JaboG32 as they have a great collection of movies.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

I uploaded it over at Jabo. I couldn't log into lockonskins, been so long since I logged in lost my password and my email has changed since then. I should have my own website up tommorrow sometime and it will be online there. In the meantime it's over at Jabo in ipod format, it can be played in quicktime or itunes for windows or mac. I'll get a higher quality version out soon, probably tommorrow.

cheers