-=NEW MOVIE=-"Keep On Rolling"

firesoldier845

I think this link will work:

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=487&PHPSESSID=91fe5178e26728bc6f052b9f895f5a6d

This is my newest movie. The original is in HD 720p but this is the smaller iPod version of the movie. You can play it in itunes, quicktime or a quicktime alternative.

Anway, if the link doesn't work it's at http://www.virtual-jabog32.de just look in the file section for it.

I'll try to get a higher quality version out on my own website as soon as it goes live.

cheers

firesoldier845

Hey buddy, GREAT video you have there!

Sweet music, and a very nice action filled fast paced movie! Great camera angles you have there, was definitely on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Good work, looking for more!

SU-30MKI

simvavatarhornetqg8.jpg

F/A-18F

...Beauty, grace, lethality.

I feel betrayed ... 2vs1 ... and then suddenly a healthy second SU shows up from nowhere just to be wasted after the first was blown up .... :music_whistling:

Nice video though ;)

No actually your wrong it was 2 vs 2 the entire time - not even scripted in any way or form. I just set up the fast battle planner and gave each side heaters and I flew one of the F-15's. I didn't know how it was going to turn out or who was even going to win the engagement - nor did I care who won. FWIW, the Mig and SU-25 are my planes of choice. The next 2 videos will be focusing on them.

I might have done a poor job of trying to paste some of the scenes together to fit in chronologic order but really there was nothing scripted or setup in any way from the track. I did have to reuse some of the footage though from different angles. The battle was over in like maybe 2:30 but the song was like 3:30 long so I had to make several AVIs from the same track at different camera angles and reuse scenes to fill up space. It's not like any of the movie was set up for a certain outcome or any of the scenes were staged at all. It was just a random battle that I recorded and decided to make into a movie.

Glad at least some people liked it. I'm slowly working on my own LockON fan site and will put the high definition version up of "Keep On Rolling" on my site when it goes live.

cheers

firesoldier845

• 1 month later...