Corrupt grass/bushes rendering in VR at low level.

Frusheen

This issue has been mentioned here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=169061 but has still not been marked as reported nor have we seen an indication that ED are aware of the issue.

Is everyone else experiencing this in VR? Of those that are could you please post in the thread linked above so it may come to the attention of the devs and perhaps be fixed. The thread was started before we had a VR bugs section and seems to have fallen between the cracks. This is not the same issue as texture flashing on the periphery of our displays. It makes NoE flying very annoying unless clutter and bushes is set to zero in settings.

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

I have the flashing trees...really terrible.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

Kuky updated the above linked thread indicating the issue was reported and closed. Bit of a shame but maybe it means waiting for the new textures in 2.5 to see a fix.

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

I have jumping weeds in VR on my CV1. Taxxing onto the ramp at Batumi, I can see the weeds and flowers jumping on and off the taxiway. :bounce:

EVGA Z690 Classified, Intel i9 12900KS Alder Lake processor, MSI MAG Core Liquid 360R V2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6400 memory, EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 Ultra 24GB video card, Samsung 980PRO 1TB M2.2280 SSD for Windows 10 64-bit OS, Samsung 980PRO 2TB M2.2280 SSD for program files, LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray burner. HOTAS Warthog, Saitek Pedals, HP Reverb G2. Partridge and pear tree pending. :pilotfly:

Kuky updated the above linked thread indicating the issue was reported and closed. Bit of a shame but maybe it means waiting for the new textures in 2.5 to see a fix.

Yes, I think ED chose to close it and not fix as they already work on new grass effect, which you can see in Wags update in the link I provided in that thread.

No longer active in DCS...