English? пожалуйста?

Are there any official updates that allow me to have an english cockpit?

failing that are there any unofficial mods that allow it and if so how do I employ them? I tried once several months ago and followed the instructions to the best of my ability and still have been unable to have an english cockpit.

Now I've been learning Russian for awhile but its still no where near good enough to be able to translate the many acronyms and such of a russian labeled cockpit.

Please help its turning what appears like a fun module into a bust

You did go to the special tab in options and physically select english cockpit from the drop down menu

That's strange. I don't have English as an option. Only Default and Chinese; neither which I speak or read.

Edited by Teapot

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

The english option is available when the mod is loaded. Personally I used the russian cockpit for yonks but had labels allowed in options to assist. I then used Devrims for a while, tried out the HD one but use the 229th mod now with black cockpit, this is also Devrims work with some modded key bindings to use toggle switches

:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's strange. I don't have English as an option. Only Default and Chinese; neither which I speak or read.

Hi. Please make sure if you have installed the mod properly.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068