AI Command Menu - Additional Tasks

Pitot

AI Command Menu - Additional Tasks  

8 members have voted

1. 1. AI Command Menu - Additional Tasks

• Holding point command for AI is needed.
    • Holding point command for AI is NOT needed.
    • Rearm and Refuel for AI is needed.
    • Rearm and Refuel for AI is NOT needed.

NOTE: Multiple poll options are available.

1. It would be nice for SP scenarios to have an integrated command in-game to tell your wingman to hold at specific area. Example level structure of the command:

13876313_962916373853824_7601707634596749115_n.jpg?oh=97eacdabd47043638a301fcc6de19f65&oe=58286E30

Now, why in the hell did I add airfield? Population of airfields is such in current maps (and imagine when in WWII scenarios you get to be able to place them on the map) that it can be used for tactical regrouping - since it is almost impossible to implement telling AI to hold at any custom point.

Also, it would be nice if there could be an option in the Mission Editor to add the F10 menu to command one or more friendly flights to hold at specific point. Just like you can, for example, order Su25 flights to attack in the Default DCS FC3 Su27 Campaign.

Imagine the possibilities... You get to be the flight command and that AI will never again go berserk into the flames on all the wrong places at the map.

Flight > My Flight/CAS 1 Flight/CAS 2 Flight etc (just like you can order CAS, SEAD flights in default campaign for A10C to GO OUT OF the holding point and attack - you could tell them where to hold)

2. It is a burning hole in the sim for AI not being able to rearm and refuel.

Maybe that option should be added via command menu, and be available only when AI is at the ground. This might need the command to order him to land>engine_shutdown>rearm and refuel.

Edited by Pitot

Don't ask, here's the answer: 95% of my posts are edited because I have OCD.