Zoom jammed

3Sqn_Sven

Heya,

Have had an issue with 1.12a whereby my fov jams zoomed all the way in when I use zoom in cockpit. Using either the keyboard zoom or these buttons mapped to my stick causes this. It has happened twice so far and no amount of attempting to zoom back out or changing views will shake it. External zooming still works.

I have had to uninstall twice in the last week to fix this.

This is not a regular occurence I normally use zoom constantly. Only twice in the last week has this happened.

Anyone else experienced this?

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

Does LO freeze up when this happens? Cause sometimes my LO would freeze up when I zoomed all the way out. I wouldn't try to zom all the way out but it would just et stuck when I was zooming out. Next thing I know it's maxed zoomed out and it freezes.

I get similar trouble. I have a button on my throttle to zoom in to minimum FOV and on release it zooms back out again. But on the first flight every time I start the game the zoom function works once then locks up....no more zoom. It effects external views too. So, I have to hit 'refly' after entering the cockpit and restart the flight. Once i've gone through this 'ritual' it works fine for the rest of the session.

Also, for some reason the zoom function will not work at all unless the throttle on my Cyborg joystick is fully forward...and it's not even mapped to anything...weird.

Guest IguanaKing

It sounds like maybe you have a double-mapped key issue with the zoom. Before you map keys to your stick, you should always clear the keys that are mapped by default. I assigned zoom to my pitch trim axis on my CH stick, no problems.

Heya,

Have had an issue with 1.12a whereby my fov jams zoomed all the way in when I use zoom in cockpit. Using either the keyboard zoom or these buttons mapped to my stick causes this. It has happened twice so far and no amount of attempting to zoom back out or changing views will shake it. External zooming still works.

I have had to uninstall twice in the last week to fix this.

This is not a regular occurence I normally use zoom constantly. Only twice in the last week has this happened.

Anyone else experienced this?

Are you using CAM2PAN? or something like that? get rid of it if so.