Question about Lomac's engine capabilities

Maggi

Guys, you answered on another question, maybe cause of my bad english, but Im asking again:

Can lomac engine provide us FLYABLE single Engine planes?

So is there any minimal chance to see any Flyable one engine plane in the FUTURE patches, addons?

Pls read it carefully, thx

Pls, read answers carefully ;)

No, LO does not have a flyable single engine jet.

So, no there is no support for single engine flyable now. And no, there is no plan for such in NEAR future.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

Guys, you answered on another question, maybe cause of my bad english, but Im asking again:

So is there any minimal chance to see any Flyable one engine plane in the FUTURE patches, addons?

Read carefully Maggi. LOCKON will cease to exist after Blackshark addon. The game engine will then morph into another flight sim which will have the enhanced code. This new code will provide the community with a number of very interesting options in terms of avionics, flight models etc. etc. It is my understanding that ED wants to make an F-16 player flyable aircraft with this new code. That aircraft will be available sometime later in the new flight sim. This is after ED does the A-10 with new code.

Short answer to your question: No new single engined player flyable aircraft in the current version of LOCKON. Next product we will most likely see them.

Yes.

No. Eagle Dynamics clearly stated there will be no more add-ons after Black Shark. Patches to existing Lock On series will not bring additional flyable aircraft.

However, Eagle Dynamics have already won a contract to build an A-10 flight simulator for US Cost Guard. Also, Eagle Dynamics have stated that their plan is to build an F-16 flight simulator (software only) so that the hardware can be added to it and use it for real pilots training.

So future is looking good for us!

I tried.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Sorry the U.S cost Guard does not fly the A-10 Only the USAF

A-10's for the coastguard would be awesome,

"Hey look at that, a boat full of people.. must be an attempt to smuggle in people! Lets take 'em out with some AGM-65B's :D"

The community newbie

http://winsbydefault.com/pics/dctf1ibxh7.gif

Replace this image! It's too big! © Administration

(max size: 150pix height, 50kb)

He meant (Air) National Guard, not Coast Guard......
Thanks! :thumbup:

Link? This is news to me... Are you sure the intent is an F-16 sim for RL pilot training?
Ohh, sorry, I can't find the link now. However, I do remember ED talking about F-16 simulator so "realistic" that it can be used for real military training.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit