Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 8

gregzagk

Gazelle Mistral is here finally! Please add it! And the mig 29G can flavor blue a bit after the indans took the Mirage2000 away.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, But that leaves your plane turns better than mine LOL

Not necessarily. BFM still applies to 4th gen jet fighters, true if 2 mongos go at eachother and just perpetually turn then the best turner will win, but every plane will have an advantage in some regard over another.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Damn. Already over?

Sent while I should be working instead.

That's how we roll!

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Yes, under the newest setting, the blue is totally defeated by red.

red has more advantage than blue in dogfight, especially in IR missile only.

Newest changes have nothing to do with why that testing round ended... Everyone was just playing on red. Nothing wrong with that. I think the most blue players I ever saw on was 6. Again, nothing wrong with that. I don't think this was an official testing round anyways. I thought it was just being used to do an initial test on what people would think of the changes.

How about Air2AirRefuel ?

With this guns-/heaters-round it might make sense :D (Also give BLUFOR MIG-29 and RED Su-33)

Either remove the Mig-29 or install the Su-33 to follow the logic :)

How about Air2AirRefuel ? Is it stupid idea or not possible at the moment ?

Have a nice Saturday

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How about Air2AirRefuel ?

Either remove the Mig-29 or install the Su-33 to follow the logic :)

How about Air2AirRefuel ? Is it stupid idea or not possible at the moment ?

Have a nice Saturday

Air refueling is broken for M2K at this moment, however it's a nice idea overall.

:megalol:

Liberty_Prime___Better_Dead_by_Goronguy.jpg

Greg, can we have the team colors changed to something less polarizing? The statement above while it may be in jest is pretty on point with a lot of people. Just a few posts earlier we already see how the French don't want to fly because their Mirage was moved to Redfor.

Green vs Orange / Purple vs Pink / Brown vs Yellow ... Etc etc etc.

Your having trouble accelerating to keep up with a ln il78m? Sounds like a personal problem.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

-Pre-contact

-Ready for pre-contact

And il-78 immediately starts acceleration up to his max air speed making contact rather difficult thing. I never saw such behavior with Su-33 or F-15C

It is not flying at steady speed, accelerating and decelerating constantly and also can bank to the side suddenly. But last time I tried it was like 2 months ago, so maybe they fixed it already.

BTW maybe it will be cool to remove all "technical" data from chat, like connects, disconnects, crashes, even kills. I recently played "Squad" and when you kill someone there you don't know who it was or even if he is actually killed. You are able to see you K/D only when round ends. I think it's pretty realistic and also will probably remove a lot of salt from the chat.

Your having trouble accelerating to keep up with a ln il78m? Sounds like a personal problem.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It's not how it should be by any means. I'd rather RTB/Glide than attempt to refuel with such quirky tanker with fuel left for 3-4 mins of flight on military mode.

It is not flying at steady speed, accelerating and decelerating constantly and also can bank to the side suddenly. But last time I tried it was like 2 months ago, so maybe they fixed it already.

BTW maybe it will be cool to remove all "technical" data from chat, like connects, disconnects, crashes, even kills. I recently played "Squad" and when you kill someone there you don't know who it was or even if he is actually killed. You are able to see you K/D only when round ends. I think it's pretty realistic and also will probably remove a lot of salt from the chat.

I think the scripts that make the round function are dependant on the chat and associated log. They've previously stated this isn't an option.

Greg, can we have the team colors changed to something less polarizing? The statement above while it may be in jest is pretty on point with a lot of people. Just a few posts earlier we already see how the French don't want to fly because their Mirage was moved to Redfor.

Is this a joke? Legit, honest question.

This would be a game changer. People will be confused. Huge change :D

Come on, the ones that want to benefit of what the campaign offers, train and have fun, won't stick to something like that.

People were asking for a dynamic pvp campaign. One year ago there was no Blue Flag and now we won't fly cause of colours? :doh: As explained before, Mirage along with the other attackers were available in both sides. We only did NATO vs Russia in round 8.

Even in real world, coalitions & alliances change all the time. Can't we simply enjoy a pvp campaign in a flight simulator that host various concepts from time to time? Feedback & asking for changes/features is good but keep in mind that the number of players is big and everyone would like to do the campaign in a different style.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

This idea came to the table in the past but we believed that it would be like a punishment for one side that just want to fly and have the bad luck to have no enemies in at a particular time.

Imagine there is a round that Red side will have these numbers and you have to sit and wait until enemy joins.

A 24/7 concept doesn't have to get equal numbers all the time but of course there should be enough pilot numbers for both sides.

Mirage on the Red side will definately bring more Red pilots in.

As far for the realistic vs unrealistic thing. Maybe some of you joined during round 8 which had the NATO vs Russia concept. Otherwise you may forget that till round 7 we had Mirage and same attackers in both sides...

Greg

yes it will bring red pilots in because who wants to play on a side that handicapped by the rules. that what is Happening Here. It also put the credibility of the buddyspike servers that are a fair and equal environment to play in. you are not going to get every one happy all the time but the one thing is to ask your self is this fair.

This would be a game changer. People will be confused. Huge change :D

Come on, the ones that want to benefit of what the campaign offers, train and have fun, won't stick to something like that.

People were asking for a dynamic pvp campaign. One year ago there was no Blue Flag and now we won't fly cause of colours? :doh: As explained before, Mirage along with the other attackers were available in both sides. We only did NATO vs Russia in round 8.

Even in real world, coalitions & alliances change all the time. Can't we simply enjoy a pvp campaign in a flight simulator that host various concepts from time to time? Feedback & asking for changes/features is good but keep in mind that the number of players is big and everyone would like to do the campaign in a different style.

Greg

You entertained that absurdity way more than I would have.

I'm not going to be on "pink" side! Maybe Orange, Fuschia, or off-white? "Hello-Kitty" paint scheme for Blue side? Perhaps a "safe-space" near Gudauta for Bluefor, where they can escape the inevitable destruction of their F15s by Vikhrs?

Reaper6

Edited by Reaper6
  • Like 1

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.