Project Cy-27

StrikeMax

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This cockpit is about 5-7 years old. This is very old for our fast world :)

Ah ok - then I understand.

I just wasn't aware that the 312 had been refitted with a new cockpit layout since its "birth" :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

P.S. sorry for hijacking the thread.

JJ

its the one to replace our current Su-27 model in the game (whatever it may be, i think its an Su-27P), so no Air to Air refueling.

Maybe if StrikeMax make 3D model with refuel capabiliy, ED will be forced to add a Su-27SM :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

Maybe if StrikeMax make 3D model with refuel capabiliy, ED will be forced to add a Su-27SM :D

No, ED won't be forced to do anything :)

No Su-27SM until they have the manual for it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

No, ED won't be forced to do anything :)

No Su-27SM until they have the manual for it.

ok then, i've gone for writing the Su-27SM Operations Manual :book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

^^^^Better pay him in order to demand anything as if you had the right to some sort of warranty. geesh :disgust:

It seems to me you want to be negatively notorious on purpose.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Why no update !!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dude...shut up. Strikemax is doing this on his own time...he does not have to do this. Seriously, you need to correct your behavior on the forum, almost every single thread you created was closed because of crap like this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry for not updating this weekend.

Although good progress, but you won't notice it if I post new pics. For the last few days I've been working on "hidden" mesh. I am cutting unnecessary mesh that is hidden by the fuselage all the time. Effectively reducing the poly count.

For ex. the intake objects which extends from the front opening until the nozzle, has significant part hidden by the airframe. I am removing those and welding edge vertices.

Also, examining the original model for damage behaviour in the viewer, I noticed that at certain instances, parts of the frame beneath the damaged parts are revealed. I am cleaning those to be revealed areas. After all, you won't want me to release the model with " Dirty underwear" ;)

The bright side is, this constitutes the final work for LOD0.

sig3small320x1503vh3.jpg

It was his final warning last time, and I was the one who gave it. So, while your're enjoying your 10 days of well-deserved rest, I suggest you concider the following:

1)Buying yourself a silencer

2)Use the following tactic when writing future posts: Read the thread, think whether post is necessary TWICE, write your post, POLITELY, MAKING SURE THAT YOU DON'T OFFEND ANYONE, think whether your post is necessary AGAIN, checking that your post is polite AGAIN, and then clicking a submit button.

And God forbid I get any more emails, about your childish behavior, cause if I do, I will get your *** out of these forums once and for all.

Your last post was disspeakable (pardon bad spelling), and extremely ungrateful to someone who is spending so much of his time, trying to improve the Sim for the community.

Sorry if I seem a bit impolite, everyone, but I'm slightly "annoyed" with "someone" at this time.

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

Strike max you owe no apoligies. I never heard 3 year olds capable of writing before.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Thanks for the update Strikemax.

Moreover, what do you need to make to the model to finish it? If you seek some little help for the texture... I'm here!

Bye!

Flanker, Why I never thought of that before?! yes if you are willing to assist,you will save me a significant time. But be aware, I'm not seeking just a "little help for the texture" ;)

Maybe you've noticed that I've textured the model in my first post in this thread. But that was a proprietery texture map and mainly for the purpose of demonstration.

As you might be already aware, I've promised that my model will be compatible with current su 27 texture maps, so the community can keep using their preferred textures, plus the default ones in game ( in the load menue).Of course there might be an additional texture file to cover the extra parts I've modeled.

This means that I will re unwrap the texture coords. according to one of the original texture templates that are included in the game, while you use the same template to prepare the texture files I have in mind.

So, If you are willing to prepare the templates that :

a- will be exclusive for the release of my model.

b- I can use for future updates.

c- You will send me the finished work as layred psd file.

then let me know and I will pm you for the details.

Thank you for your offer to help.

Ps. How many posts do I need to become a "member"?!! lol

sig3small320x1503vh3.jpg

Ps. How many posts do I need to become a "member"?!! lol

lol good question. Just by looking at the other memebers- it seems like you stay a "member" even when you have 700+ posts. I didn't realize i was a senior member, i guess that happened when i made it past 1000 posts. Maybe you become a memeber when you past 100. but just to speed up the process, post more updates and screenshots lol. :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]