Gyro's F-5E Quick Reference Checklist and Kneeboard

autogyro

Hi all,

I've now completed Rev1 of the Quick Reference Checklist and Kneeboard, which now contains both Normal Procedures, Emergency Procedures and the Caution Lights Panel.

Next will be to add in bombing tables as Rev2. Both of the links below will point to the latest download version.

Please see download here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2024620/

Direct Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxn37IgsfpTeX095R01qUlVXczQ/view?usp=sharing

The purpose of this checklist is to ensure it will integrate seamlessly with the DCS Kneeboard - you simply drop the files in and you will be able to scroll to the right page.

It has been tweaked to provide a compromise between legibility and ease of reference - you will not need to scroll 30 pages to get to the section you want. It is therefore suited to pilots who are somewhat familiar with the F-5E operation.

To install, please save the .png files into:

C:\...\<user>\Saved Games\DCS\Kneeboard\F-5E-3 folder.

Replace DCS with your DCS version - either DCS, DCS.OpenBeta or DCS.OpenAlpha

• Like 1

The above files have been updated to include some of the Bombing Tables as Rev2

Includes condensed Mk82, Mk82 Snake Eye at all book dive angles, alts and speeds and Mk83 to 35 degrees dive bombing for perusal.

Will be completing Mk83, Mk84, FFAR rockets and M39 guns Bombing Tables next.

It would be nice to add trim/speed tables for takeoff/landing with respect to certain weights

Ok consider it done!

I'll also add in the nose/tail arming table as well.

Finally I'll also add a page or two on how to calculate sight depression without reverting to charts as it appears to be a source of confusion at the moment.

Ok consider it done!

I'll also add in the nose/tail arming table as well.

Finally I'll also add a page or two on how to calculate sight depression without reverting to charts as it appears to be a source of confusion at the moment.

Great to hear!

• 2 weeks later...

Updated version 3, including trim takeoff tables, turn performance charts and ZSL sight depression settings. I did not include the nose/tail arming though as it didn't seem necessary. Refer to links in first post - the Google Drive link is updated, with the DCS link shortly to follow.

Edit: Both are now up to date.

Edited by autogyro

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...