23rd Satan....

Mizzy

Which flight simulation Company are you waiting for to produce what you want in gameplay...I mean other than ED?

errr. humm shall I answer it for you... NONE ;)

So why don't you shut up or put up :)

Modern high fidelity Combat flight simulations on a commercial, basis are a dead duck.... there gone, finale... caput... this Parrot is a stiff!!

Mizzy

PS For all members without Child...... don't bother, they keep you up all bloody nite.

Guest IguanaKing

"This parrot is NO MORE!" :D

Wow...it is kinda late in the UK isn't it. Those kids will do that to you every time.

If we don't whine a little though, ED won't know how to improve their product. With that said, however, the guy might have a little more clout here if his participation had more positives in it.

hey we have multiple threads like in Star Trek when they go into a parallel universe :)

Time to change the nappy yet again, poor little soul, he's teething really bad with his back teeth. No doubt I will be up most of the nite :(

Mizzy

Guest IguanaKing

Heh...its thread cloning...a new technology.

Have you tried rubbing a little whisky on the little one's gums? It helps make them feel better, and even helps a little with making him sleepy.

Guest IguanaKing

LOL...you're not supposed to dump it down his throat, just rub a little on his sore gums. It actually works really well as a topical anesthetic.

Sleep well, Mizzy. :D

Which flight simulation Company are you waiting for to produce what you want in gameplay...I mean other than ED?

It's a long shot, but I'd say a merger of two UK developers who make car racing games for PlayStation...

Evolution Studios...

http://www.evos.net/

and

Juice Games...

http://www.juicegames.com/html/company.html

That would give you Digital Image Design (DID)...

http://www.raes.org.uk/fl-sim/FSG%20Aerospace%20June%201997.htm

Say, EF2000 with Lock On's graphics and FM...one can dream, right? :)

--

Mark

Guest IguanaKing

"I like having a cold. It means I get to take my favorite drug, 'Nyquil'. This stuff is 180 proof, its the moonshine of medicine. Oh...you're not laughing. Well, what do you take? Robitussin? Non-narcotic, SISSY, PANSY! It also makes a dandy egg nog. I had some friends at my place for a Christmas party and everybody was complaining about the taste, but two hours later, we had a sleep-over! Nyquil comes in two colors...red and green...and its the only thing on the planet that tastes like 'red' and 'green'. People obsess over it 'which one should I take?'. Take either one you want because your cold doesn't care what time of day it is!"

A little Lewis Black humor. :D

Iggy you naughty boy, whisky is poison to little babies ;) Yes I want him to have some sleep, not get him drunk :)

I think I will stick to Bonjela lol.

I am too tired to stay awake. Nity nite Iggy and all.

Mizzy

Whiskey is good for teething kids. Just ask Alice Cooper.

"I like having a cold. It means I get to take my favorite drug, 'Nyquil'. This stuff is 180 proof, its the moonshine of medicine. Oh...you're not laughing. Well, what do you take? Robitussin? Non-narcotic, SISSY, PANSY! It also makes a dandy egg nog. I had some friends at my place for a Christmas party and everybody was complaining about the taste, but two hours later, we had a sleep-over! Nyquil comes in two colors...red and green...and its the only thing on the planet that tastes like 'red' and 'green'. People obsess over it 'which one should I take?'. Take either one you want because your cold doesn't care what time of day it is!"

A little Lewis Black humor. :D

I had an Army buddy of mine that went to high school with me and the kid that enlisted me in the Corps, and we worked at the local wal-mart and get drunk off this Nyquil stuff, runnin around the store with alka seltzer in our mouths (no water just fizz) and chasing each other with these rubber stickydart guns. After about a week of that crap wal mart got fed up with us, so we started inspecting cars instead. Its even funner if you do it in a Burger King in drive thru.

• 3 months later...

:megalol::megalol: I just got up, reading this..this is going to be one lovely day, im gonna check in here again and again today.

Flip

madrebel.png

sig.jpg

"Imagine the reason that people hold on to

hatred so stubbornly is because if the hate

is removed, the pain will set in. Do not follow where

the path may lead. Go instead where there is

no path and leave a trail."