Gazelle Pictures from recent visit

Mt5_Roie

On my recent visit to Israel I went to the Israel Airforce Museum with one of the member of the Israel Flight Sim community. Had a great time there and one of the main reasons I wanted to go was to see the Syrian Gazelle they had there.

24f3zDR.jpg

Here's the information on her:

yJxjAQj.jpg

Her cockpit was pretty dusty and broken

FHTErdb.jpg

I took a lot more pictures but didn't want to clog this thread. So check them out at:

http://imgur.com/a/q0eGs

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

You're a handsome man.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Considering this is as close to real Gazelle as I'll be for now....I followed my guides lead and jumped the rope. It let me use my 50mm prime lens to take amazing photos.

Very nice pictures. :thumbup:

To bad that they are letting the planes and helicopters decay, for lack of funds.

BTW, going over the chain and touching the exhibition?! True Israeli style! :megalol:

Considering this is as close to real Gazelle as I'll be for now....I followed my guides lead and jumped the rope. It let me use my 50mm prime lens to take amazing photos.

Indeed they are amazing shots. Very professional, thank you.

Could you maybe share some photos of other planes in the museum?

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Once I get them uploaded sure. But I didn't get as close to the other aircraft as I did to the Gazelle. But still lots of pictures in it.

Indeed they are amazing shots. Very professional, thank you.

Could you maybe share some photos of other planes in the museum?

Yeah, I saw things when I was next to it and was like, "do we have the in our model"...and sure enough we got it all. It was pretty awesome to see.

Plus, you really get a sense of how small the thing is.

Great pictures Spider Pig, It's cool to see how accurate the DCS gazelle really is!