SU-25T horizont

SVK_Fox

I am not sure I somebody point on this problem but I will try explain it.

When I am flying in Su-25T sometimes horizont line in my cockpit is not horiznotal during horizontal fly. I attached screenshot look at aircraft horiznot and real horizont. Some idea?

I am not sure I somebody point on this problem but I will try explain it.

When I am flying in Su-25T sometimes horizont line in my cockpit is not horiznotal during horizontal fly. I attached screenshot look at aircraft horiznot and real horizont. Some idea?

Since you're trimmed, it looks like wind effect to me. By any chance, were you flying in a crosswind when you took that screenshot?

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• ED Team

There is a accumulated error of attitude indicator. Is appear if pilot get start Su-25 without necessity delay for spinup of gyroscopes after power on and avionics starts.

Please after cold start aircrafts with AFM (Su-25 and Su-25T) do the short delay about 3 minutes for gyro spinup.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Hi Fox,

Try the following: switch your electronics on and let everthing adjust prior starting the engines - should do the trick.

hope ur well, take it easy mate and see u soon,

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

I confirm this bug... and is aparently a bug in the real aircraft :megalol: :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Guest IguanaKing
Hi Fox,

Try the following: switch your electronics on and let everthing adjust prior starting the engines - should do the trick.

hope ur well, take it easy mate and see u soon,

NotiA10

Wow! The AFM takes into account erection time for the gyros, that's absolutely incredible! :D BTW...not pickin' on you or anything Noti, but the correct sequence is to start the engines and get the generators on-line before turning on the avionics master. :smilewink: The reason for that is that the generators can possibly send a voltage spike during engine start, and that can fry all your radios.

I noticed this happening when flying very fast (fast in terms of Hunchback :)). like 900+ km/h when I was trying to get rid of the wings :smartass:

Anyway, after recovering from an unsucessful attempt of diving to get rid of the wings I returned to level flight but the darn thing wouldn't get into the right place again :joystick:

Cheers! :pilotfly:

Guest IguanaKing
They can fry YOUR radios. Russian radios are built to run on voltage spikes! :D

So are our's, its just a question of how high the spike can be. If your generator runs away during engine start, Russian or not, your radios are going up in smoke. ;)

lol no prob inguana :thumbup: and certainly no offence taken, i know very little about the SU25 otherwise my name would be NotiSu25(T). Then again I am not an A10 expert either :doh: - anyhow.

wbr,

NotiA10

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

lol :megalol: like it

Noti--0

NotiA10