Unresponsive keyboard/HOTAS just in Huey

Hi,

I just downloaded a few missions from the DCS site and from this forum for the Huey and ran them and since then I can't get the sim to respond to my HOTAS/keyboard inputs. I can move the mouse on screen but that's it. If I move my joystick for example I get no response. Nothing moves on the Controls Indicator either. I can't even click the escape key to exit, I have to use the Task Manager.I haven't done much of downloading user missions and just put them into a custom folder on my hard drive (separate from DCS World) and loaded them up in DCS through browsing the hard drive in the Mission Editor. Was this a mistake? I tried other aircraft and they seem fine but I still have this problem with the Huey even though I tried turning my PC off and on again. Just played the Huey recently with no problems at all before this. I have just upgraded DCS also yesterday but don't think that is the cause but it could be. Could anyone please give me some advice on how to try to fix this and what I did wrong?

Thanks,

oztripwire

Had same issue on 2.0 and 1.5 OB after most recent updates. Deactivating Helios JSGME fixed it.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

This happened to me on the Fridays update as well for the A10C, P-51, Ka-50 modules in the openbeta. I had to copy the input files from stable build (F:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\aircraft name\Input), then it all work as normal.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..