New GME software

sedenion

I've just downloaded OvGME 1.6. I'm a first-time user and initially I could not make it work. Well, I simply had not launched the program in Admin mode, and strangely there was nothing under "Help" so I thought that I'm too stupid for this program...

I would suggest that the program should start itself in Admin mode just like JSGME does.

Now that I could make it work (and the "Help" stuff is visible) I will explore more.

For now, i have to understand what you are trying to do between admin or non-admin mode and why...

- Why do you need to run OvGME in "Admin mode" ? as far as i know, all work perfectly in standard user mode... Can you explain me your User / admin situation, and how/why you need to run apps in admin mode instead of standard user mode ?

Now lets clarify some things:

- I doubt JSGME starts itself in "Admin mode" since, as far as i know, the program can't choose this, the USER chooses. Imagine a virus, malware or trojan starting itself in "Admin mode", what would be the benefits of this kind of security feature ?

- The big difference between JSGME and OvGME related to "Users", is that OvGME install its configuration files in the user's home directory, where the system (Windows) tell him to do... Maybe this is the problem between user mode and admin mode... I don't know what Windows respond in "Admin mode", maybe "f*** off" or any system directory, where (i can image how MS failed to cleanely implement this) the program does not have permision to write...

PS: Anyway, that make me think about a potential problem if several users use OvGME... The backups are located "per user", so if several users uses OvGME on the same system, this would create many problems... i will change the default home-directory from "per user" one to the "all users" one.

Edited by sedenion

For now, i have to understand what you are trying to do between admin or non-admin mode and why...

OK let me try...

I use Windows 10 Pro and I'm a user with admin rights.

When I start JSGME I get a message box (probably from Windows) which asks me whether I want to allow this program to make changes. I confirm and from there JSGME works fine.

With OvGME that's different. When I launch it the OvGME program window comes up and everything looks fine, until I try to enable one of my mods. Then I get the error message from OvGME that it's unable to copy files.

I know how to work around this by starting the program in admin mode; but I believe it would be good practice to let the program handle it like JSGME.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

OK let me try...

I use Windows 10 Pro

Toutes mes condoléances :)

and I'm a user with admin rights. When I start JSGME I get a message box (probably from Windows) which asks me whether I want to allow this program to make changes. I confirm and from there JSGME works fine.

With OvGME that's different. When I launch it the OvGME program window comes up and everything looks fine, until I try to enable one of my mods. Then I get the error message from OvGME that it's unable to copy files.

I know how to work around this by starting the program in admin mode; but I believe it would be good practice to let the program handle it like JSGME.

I think JSGME handles nothing, or i realy don't know how it does it... it is more probably some Windows specific (and dirty, as usual) job with files access permissions...

There is no magical things (except the users and files access permissions implementation by Microsoft which can be called a standard built-in bug): There is no "workaround" for a software to write a file that the system forbids to write (or read). And a software can't go by itself to an administrator level to get "all the access he want", this would be a major security issue (ok, security issue IS the big business of Microsoft but, not at this point).

Why, with JSGME, Windows ask you to grants write access for it (which forces you to pass it as admin level i guess), i don't know (maybe there is some specific Windows function to do this, i have to search.... this would be a big joke to me... is like a virus asking user "hey, do you want to allow me to do all what i want please ? just click OK as usual... thanks !" but with Microsoft, nothing surprise me anymore.)

The other question is: What are the access permissions of your games files ? Are they limited to write acces for administrators (it seem) ? and in this case, WHY ?

Edited by sedenion

1.6.1 Patched release is out...

Features / Changes (1.6.1)

- Per-User config and backups fixed.

- Ability to change game or config during Mods processing fixed.

- Added Mods processing cancel button for safe cancel.

- Added confirmation message for Mods profile overwrite.

- Added log output for network, write and read errors.

I released this 1.6.1 earlier than expected, because St3v3f found some potentially deadly issues and i realised that using the "local user" AppData folder can also become a real big problem (both issues can produce some game file backup corruptions, very, very bad !)... All OvGME config files and default backup location is now in "C:\ProgramData\OvGME"

It now has an output log for read and write error to have a better view on what happen when something goes wrong. The log file is in C:\ProgramData\OvGME\log.txt...

My project was to release the 1.6.1 later with some translated Help files, but for now, theses potentials bugs was, to me, too dangerous to be let as it is.

Edited by sedenion

St3v3f i am not sure, but the issue you spoted with the the specific mod for Black shark, is potentially due to backup corruption when you swhitched the game while mods was installing (which is, a very bad idea, but i never though of this possibility, so no safeguards to prevent user to do this crazy thing :D ... with the 1.6.1 you now have to cancel process before doing such things).

What i think you should do:

Restore all mods (uninstall). Uninstall your OvGME version. Repair DCS using the DCS repair. Install OvGME 1.6.1, try again. If the issue still here, copy past me the content of your log file, here, or on github.

I use Win10. I like it. No problems. Of course I opted out of helping MS with bandwidth and data.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I use Win10. I like it. No problems. Of course I opted out of helping MS with bandwidth and data.

Sure Windows 10 works better than Astala-Vista and Windows 8 but still more buggy than Win7, and above all, Windows 10 is officially a backdoor wide open to Microsoft big-data (shared with all US intelligence agencies)... (officiously, Windows is wide open to NSA since Windows NT4 so, no changes here...)

I updated the 1.6.1 setup with the last build of this night... It has a little fix related to St3v3f, wich seem to be a "case sensitive" exception during backup process (if the Mod files/folder does not match case, OvGME deletes it since he think "it does not exist" (i summarise))... AND, the help in french as option...

Alors c'est pas de la grande prose hein (l'aide en français), surtout que je l'ai retraduis d'un anglais franchement pas formidable à la base (là j'avais la flemme de refaire de la belle prose, y'aurait des trucs à corriger dans la version anglaise aussi), mais en gros le contenu est là.

Edited by sedenion

Alors c'est pas de la grande prose hein (l'aide en français), surtout que je l'ai retraduis d'un anglais franchement pas formidable à la base (là j'avais la flemme de refaire de la belle prose, y'aurait des trucs à corriger dans la version anglaise aussi), mais en gros le contenu est là.

Te casse pas pour l'anglais

Google translate: not to break your English .:music_whistling: :book: :smilewink:

Et par moi:about english: dont tire yourself !

Great job my friend! Amazing work !

Any chance for new features? :)

One will be a way to update the software at least for small increments without disabling the mods.

Other might be some more icons or columns in each mod line to represent things like a grand category (examples Textures, Fix, Audio etc) or provenience (repository site when this feature will catch to the public it might be a good thing to see where is that mod taken/updated. Also a column for date of download/install and a column with the version number.

Thanks for your work.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Any chance for new features? :)

One will be a way to update the software at least for small increments without disabling the mods.

from now, the software is not to be updated each weak... for small patches, if it happen, i can provide only the build .exe, without the installer... so you can replace only the exe without uninstalling all. But implementing an "update feature", no...

Other might be some more icons or columns in each mod line to represent things like a grand category (examples Textures, Fix, Audio etc) or provenience (repository site when this feature will catch to the public it might be a good thing to see where is that mod taken/updated.Also a column for date of download/install

All these things means more files with data within the Mods, either a whole XML file, or a collection of txt files with data to parse... files and data that moders must include in their mods, or the feature will be totaly useless... And all, for more or less cosmetic purpose since these informations can be writen in the readme/description. This would complicates process for no real benefits i think.

and a column with the version number.

There is already a column with version number :D

Edited by sedenion

Oh... I had only N/A :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh... I had only N/A :)

Because your Mods are Directory-Mod, who does not have a "version.txt" data, this is why Mod versioning work only for Mod-Archives, so: "N/A" (OvGME can't guess a version number that does not exists)... do you understand now why asking for new colums with fancies icones is a bit early ? even Mod versioning and zip format for mod is so "new" that, no body use it... even not me.

Bonjour,

Je m'exprime mieux en français, sorry.

Je viens de créer un mod archive: j'ai pris un dossier concernant un mod et je me suis servi du " make mod archive" .Cette archive ( .zip ) je l'ai mise dans le stock, mais quand je veux l'activer " unable " ça ne marche pas : "aborting".

Par contre, ce même mod, non zippé, que j'ai mis dans le stock, fonctionne quand je l'active.

Ai-je loupé quelque chose ?:( car j'ai cru comprendre que OVGME fonctionnait avec des archives ( .zip ) et ceci est très intéressant .

Au plaisir .

Dans un premier temps, il va me falloir le message d'erreur précis qu'il te donne quand tu veux l'activer. "Aborting" n'est pas suffisant pour moi pour savoir où ça coince. Ensuite, un copié collé du log après avoir provoqué l'erreur serait un plus... Le log tu le trouvera dans C:\ProgamData\OvGME\log.txt

Re,

première fenêtre: Unable to write files for mod 'nom du mod'.Aborting

je fais ok, puis une autre fenêtre: Error encountered while restoring backup for mod ' nom du mod'

Pour le log, pourrais-je te faire un e mail ?

Merci.

Re,

première fenêtre: Unable to write files for mod 'nom du mod'.Aborting

je fais ok, puis une autre fenêtre: Error encountered while restoring backup for mod ' nom du mod'

Pour le log, pourrais-je te faire un e mail ?

Merci.

Heu, tu peux copier-coller le contenu du log ici... c'est beaucoup plus simple.

Eh bien voilà le log.

Comme je te l'ai dit plus haut, ce même mod non zippé ( fait par "Make mod archive" ) a bien été pris en compte par OVGME.

J'ai fait la même manip avec le mod Rafale, et c'est pareil.

Par contre avec des mods autre que des avions (modif de son...) ça fonctionne bien avec le "make mod archive"

Encore merci pour tout ce que tu fais.

N'hésite pas à me demander de faire des manip.:smilewink:

Amicalement.

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Views.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Textures\p38d.zip

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Textures

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Sounds\EditorMusic\MainMenuLoop.ogg

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Sounds\EditorMusic\MainMenuIn.ogg

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Sounds\EditorMusic

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Sounds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\ME\_base-menu-window.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\ME\MainMenulogo.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\ME\loading-window.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\ME\briefing-map-default.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\ME\base-menu-window.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\ME\BackGround-P-38D.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\ME

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\icon_select.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\icon_active.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\icon.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\icon 76x76.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1\icon 38x38.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins\1

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Skins

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes\p38d_collision.edm

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes\p38d_canopy.edm

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes\p38d.lods

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes\p38d.edm

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes\p38d-oblomok-wing-r.edm

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes\p38d-oblomok-wing-l.edm

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes\p38d-oblomok-tail-l.edm

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes\ld_1.edm

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes\ld_0.edm

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Shapes

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\p38d.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Options\optionsDb.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Options\optionsData.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Options\options.dlg

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Options

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Missions\EN\QuickStart\quickstart.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Missions\EN\QuickStart\p38d position.miz

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Missions\EN\QuickStart\P-38D vs FW-190D9 Dogfight.miz

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Missions\EN\QuickStart\P-38D Ground Attack.miz

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Missions\EN\QuickStart\P-38D Free Flight over Poti.miz

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Missions\EN\QuickStart\P-38D Cold Start Vaziani.miz

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Missions\EN\QuickStart

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Missions\EN

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Missions

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT USA\P38D_Fusoliera_Bump.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT USA\P38D_Fusoliera.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT USA\P38D_Fusoliera.bmp

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT USA\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT USA

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT SOMBRE\P38D_Fusoliera_INv.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT SOMBRE\P38D_Fusoliera_Bump.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT SOMBRE\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT SOMBRE

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT ITALIA\P38D_Fusoliera_Bump.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT ITALIA\P38D_Fusoliera.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT ITALIA\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TEXT ITALIA

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TexsasRanger\P38D_TexsasRanger_Inv.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TexsasRanger\P38D_TexsasRanger.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TexsasRanger\P38D_Fusoliera_Bump.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TexsasRanger\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\TexsasRanger

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Sleepy Time\P38D_SleepyTime.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Sleepy Time\P38D_Fusoliera_Bump.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Sleepy Time\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Sleepy Time

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Moon Dream\P38D_MoonDream.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Moon Dream\P38D_Fusoliera_Bump.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Moon Dream\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Moon Dream

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Little Buckaroo\P38D_Little_Buckaroo.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Little Buckaroo\P38D_Fusoliera_Bump.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Little Buckaroo\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\Little Buckaroo

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\FRANCE\P38D_Fusoliera_Bump.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\FRANCE\P38D_Fusoliera.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\FRANCE\P38D_Fusoliera.bmp

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\FRANCE\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\FRANCE

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\23 Write\P38D_Fusoliera_Bump.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\23 Write\P38D_23Write.dds

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\23 Write\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D\23 Write

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\P-38D

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\Cockpit_P-38D Lightning\default\description.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\Cockpit_P-38D Lightning\default

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries\Cockpit_P-38D Lightning

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Liveries

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\l10n\fr\LC_MESSAGES\messages.mo

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\l10n\fr\LC_MESSAGES

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\l10n\fr

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\l10n

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\trackir\default.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\trackir

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\name.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\mouse\default.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\mouse

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\keyboard\default.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\keyboard

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\joystick\Saitek X52 Flight Control System.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\joystick\default.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\joystick\CH PRO PEDALS USB .lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\joystick

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\headtracker\default.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D\headtracker

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input\P-38D

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Input

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\ImagesGui\P38D.png

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\ImagesGui

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\FMOptions.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\FMElectrics.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\WingOut.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\WingIn.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\WingCenter.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\Tail.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\Stabilizer.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\Rudder.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\Fuselage.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\FlapIn.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\FlapCenter.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\Elevator.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\BladeOut.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\BladeIn.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\BladeCenter.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\AileronOut.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data\AileronCenter.adb

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM\Data

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\FM

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\entry.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\comm.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Textures\P-51D-CPT-TEXTURES.zip

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Textures

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Shape\Cockpit_P-51D.edm

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Shape

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\VHF_Radio_SCR522A\Radio_commands.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\VHF_Radio_SCR522A\Radio.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\VHF_Radio_SCR522A

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Variometer_AN5825\Variometer.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Variometer_AN5825

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\TurnIndicator_AN5820\turn_indicator_param.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\TurnIndicator_AN5820

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\TailWarningRadar_AN_APS13\TailRadar.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\TailWarningRadar_AN_APS13

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\weapon_system.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\weapon_commands.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\oxygen_system.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\mechanics.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\light_system.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\hydraulic_system.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\fuel_system.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\engine_system.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\engine_control_panel.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\electric_system.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\control_system_commands.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems\control_system.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Systems

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\sounds_init.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\sounds.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\RightSwitchPanel\RightSwitchPanel.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\RightSwitchPanel

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\RemoteCompass_AN5730\compass_param.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\RemoteCompass_AN5730

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\materials.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\main_panel_commands.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\mainpanel_init.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Macro_sequencies.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Intercom.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\IFF_SCR_695\SCR_695_params.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\IFF_SCR_695

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\HomingAdapter_AN_ARA8\AN_ARA8_params.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\HomingAdapter_AN_ARA8

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Gunsight_K14\Indicator\K14_page.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Gunsight_K14\Indicator\K14_init.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Gunsight_K14\Indicator\K14_definitions.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Gunsight_K14\Indicator\K14_base_page.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Gunsight_K14\Indicator

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Gunsight_K14\device\K14_param.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Gunsight_K14\device\K14_commands.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Gunsight_K14\device

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\Gunsight_K14

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\DirectionalGyro_AN5735\directional_gyro_param.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\DirectionalGyro_AN5735

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\device_init.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\devices.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\DetrolaReceiver\DetrolaReceiver.lua

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete directory : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\DetrolaReceiver

ERROR: GME_ModsApplyMod :: Unable to write file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Cockpit\Scripts\custom.lua

Eh bien voilà le log.

Comme je te l'ai dit plus haut, ce même mod non zippé ( fait par "Make mod archive" ) a bien été pris en compte par OVGME.

J'ai fait la même manip avec le mod Rafale, et c'est pareil.

Par contre avec des mods autre que des avions (modif de son...) ça fonctionne bien avec le "make mod archive"

Encore merci pour tout ce que tu fais.

N'hésite pas à me demander de faire des manip.:smilewink:

Amicalement.

ERROR: GME_ModsRestoreMod :: Unable to delete file : H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\P-38D Lightning\Views.lua

Là il doit y'avoir un problème avec la manière dont tu a créé ton mod, car il est manifestement complètement paumé, il essaye de supprimer des fichiers qui sont dans un dossier "DCS essais OVGME" et dans lequel il y'a une copie du dossier "DCS World OpenBeta" Ceci ne devrait jamais arriver.... En fait, il essaye de supprimer des fichiers qu'il a créé, car il n'a pas retrouvé la hiérarchie en miroir du jeu... Donc ton Mod-Archive, il n'est pas fait correctement manifestement.

- Quel le chemin de ton dossier vers DCS World OpenBeta, le vrai, celui du jeu ?

- Quel est ce dossier "DCS essais OVGME" ? à quoi l'utilise tu ?

- Comment s'appelle ton Mod ?

- Quel est le nom du dossier présent dans le fichier Zip que tu as créé ?

- Quel dossier "Directory-Mod" as tu choisi pour créer le Mod ?

Avant de répondre à tes questions, je tenais à te préciser que j'ai fait exactement la même manip avec un navire et ça fonctionne ( utilisation de Make Mod archive ), par exemple: CDG/Mods/tech/FrenchAircraftCarrier ( CDG pour CharlesDeGaulle )

Donc, tout d'abord, dans la case " Add Game, j'ai bien mis le chemin correcte du jeu, je pense que OVGME utilise ce chemin pour mettre les mods choisis ? et je crois que oui puisque ça fonctionne avec des mods non zippés dont le chemin est, par exemple: P38/Mods/aircraft/P38......

Chemin du dossier DCS que j'ai mis dans "Add Game", donc dans "Game Path" ):H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta

Nom du mod: P-38D Lightning

Nom du dossier : P-38D Mario

Directory-Mod : l'endroit où se trouve le mod sur mon Pc:

G:\patch DCS\avion IA en human\P-38D Mario

Destination: le chemin du stock des mods dans OVGME ( celui qui est en face de "Import Mods")

Autre chose; quand je veux importer un mod zippé avec la fonction "Import Mods" ça ne fonctionne pas: une fenêtre apparait:

The file'..... .zip' is not a valid mod archive and will not be imported.

Chemin du dossier DCS que j'ai mis dans "Add Game", donc dans "Game Path" ):H:\DCS essais OVGME\DCS World OpenBeta

Heu, donc si je comprends bien, tu fait fonctionner OvGME sur un dossier fictif, qui ne contient aucun fichier du jeu ?

Nom du mod: P-38D Lightning

Nom du dossier : P-38D Mario

ben déjà t'as un problème là... le nom du mod ça doit être le nom du dossier qui doit être également le nom du fichier zip, donc de quel dossier tu parle, et de quel "nom du mod" tu parle ?

Directory-Mod : l'endroit où se trouve le mod sur mon Pc:

G:\patch DCS\avion IA en human\P-38D Mario

Donc ton fichier DOIT s'appeller P-38D Mario.zip déjà, sinon ça va pas être reconnu comme un Mod-Archive.

Destination: le chemin du stock des mods dans OVGME ( celui qui est en face de "Import Mods")

Autre chose; quand je veux importer un mod zippé avec la fonction "Import Mods" ça ne fonctionne pas: une fenêtre apparait:

The file'..... .zip' is not a valid mod archive and will not be imported.

Ben si t'as renomé tous tes fichiers zip et que les noms ne correspondent plus aux dossiers, c'est logique... Mais en théorie, tu ne devrais même pas le voir dans ta liste de dossier... où alors, ce que tu vois dans ta liste de dossier, c'est pas le mod en question...

Décrit moi le contenu de ton fichier zip (avec les noms), sous cette forme (un seul sous-dossier, ça suffira):

fichier.zip

{

...dossier

......sous-dossier

...fichier

...etc...

}

Edited by sedenion