KA50 UPDATE?

I just read in the DCS:Roadmap about a Ka50 update.

Anybody have a clue what this "update" might be?

*201?

*Modules

- Ka-50 Update (Unkonow) (201?)

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In case you haven't noticed, this roadmap is unofficial and has been put together by SilverDragon, based on more or less reliable posts by various developers over the time. What is in that list is not written in stone, not at all.

The KA-50 entry refers to this post by Chizh: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2706141&postcount=932

Edited by QuiGon

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yes. They are upgrading the fan in the cockpit with the latest in Russia military

cooling power. The pilot will be 20~30% cooler.

Can't wait.

Awesome! It took quite a while for the Mi-8 to get it, so I hope we won't have to wait too long for the KA-50 fan! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

I want my ASHTRAY mounted !!!

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Aren't there two fans already below the cockpit light(left rear panel)?

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

In case you haven't noticed, this roadmap is unofficial and has been put together by SilverDragon, based on more or less reliable posts by various developers over the time. What is in that list is not written in stone, not at all.

Yes I understood that to be the case. I am simply trying to track down the information he sourced to justify its entry on the list. I am looking for details which were provided by another poster (in this case you). I would say the link you gave made this a pretty successful post on my part. :)

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes. They are upgrading the fan in the cockpit with the latest in Russia military

cooling power. The pilot will be 20~30% cooler.

Can't wait.

You really made me lol:lol:

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes I understood that to be the case. I am simply trying to track down the information he sourced to justify its entry on the list. I am looking for details which were provided by another poster (in this case you). I would say the link you gave made this a pretty successful post on my part. :)

Alright, just wanted to make sure :)

There are to many people here who take stuff like that as given.

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks by remember me that entry, if you follow forward the post....

Ка-50Ш точно не будет.

Максимум что возможно: доработка Ка-50 бортовой 25 - новая 3Д внешняя модель, кабина, ракеты Игла, оборонная система, ну и исправление багов конечно.

google translation....

Ka-50SH just will not.

The maximum that is possible: revision of the Ka-50 airborne 25 - a new 3D external model, the cockpit, missile Igla, defense system, and of course bug fixes.

Of course, no dates, no plans, no confirmation...

Sorry if no maintain the Roadmap about the russian section, I need move more on that zone to get some new "material". Normally the ED team or administrators get me some "clue" with that post, but I need search new data to maintain some update tempo.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Why does everyone want Igla-s? The Vikhr is faster, and IMO more deadly. There is also no warning for jets which I love :)

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Why does everyone want Igla-s? The Vikhr is faster, and IMO more deadly. There is also no warning for jets which I love :)

Reaper6

Igla missile has same max velocity, just about half the weight. And planes which dont get a warning for the vikhrs, dont get one from an igla launch either.

But overall its really the easier operation in terms of establishing missle guidance which people want.

Mistral missiles will be fun, ca. mach 0.7 faster then the vikhrs. )))

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Sounds like you guys are getting lazy on me. Leave that to the Jets with no real pilot skills, we are Gods in our BlackSharks!

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

because i like to be able to shoot at crossing targets.

Everyone says that, but I've never run into that problem.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"