Upcoming multicrew Gazelle version

Pat01

Hi Gents

The multicrew Gazelle version is on its way and will be released through some coming update.

At the moment the copilot flight controls are still WIP, but you can enjoy everything else.

We are working at getting the copilot flight controls as smooth as the pilot's ones.

Thanks, Enjoy.

EDIT : The controls will have to be re-assigned with this update, sorry for the incovenience.

The best way to do it will be to delete the Saved Games/DCS/Config/Input/SA342 folder and re-assign all commands in game options screen

Edited by Pat01
  • Like 1

Just out of curiosity, will Single Players only such as myself still be able to use the autopilot helpers like collective even when the Multi-crew is introduced?

Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

Single player auto hover features will remain the same.

Just out of curiosity, will Single Players only such as myself still be able to use the autopilot helpers like collective even when the Multi-crew is introduced?

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

looking forward to it :)

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Looking forward to multi crew, it will put the icing on a bloody great sim, thanks to you Polychop blokes !

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

just wanted say - great job polychomp - you guys (and leathernek) realy show what can be achieved in dcs. No ofense on besimtek & co, but to me it seems like theres an extra bucket of love within Gazelle (& Mig21). Keep up the great work.

Oh sweet, what about the mistral version? last i heard it will be out with multi crew. defiantly want that for blue flags pesky KA50 every where.

It says in the changelog, that multicrew and mistral missiles have been added. :smilewink:

So in multicrew does auto hover still work or will the pilot have to maintain a stable hover while the copilot engages the targets?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Read ffs the first few post in threat explains everything

Cool your jets it's easy to miss important information and show some respect to other forum users. This is a thread to celebrate

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]