A-10 C Need help DCS-BIOS/Flightpanels

GrizzW

Posted this on the Flightpanel thread and I guess it is dead. Will try here. Have been working on this for at least 3 weeks so far. I can't figure out or find documentation in regard to the interface between DCS-Bios/Flightpanel and PZ70 Saitek Multi-panel.

Have DCS-Bios, Flight panels installed and working with 2 Saitek PZ65 radio panels. Have altitude working on PZ70 Multipanel, but can't get VS working. I can't seem to be able to get VS working. I only get what seems to be "raw" data from DCS-bios on panel. Also can't figure out how to program the buttons working as well. ie: ALT,VS, etc.

Any ideas or pointers toward information on how to program the interface would be appreciated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System: Windows 7 64 Home premimum; AMD FX-8350 Killer 8core 4000Mhz MB; ASUS DRW-2483LT ATA CD-Rom: SSD 250G Drive; 1TB Black 7200 HD; AMD Radeon R9 380 Series, 3 monitors, 1920 x 1080 x 60 Hertz; TM HOTAS Warthog A-10C, CH Pro Pedals. Track IR5

Thanks for your reply. I can't find any information as to how to code the formulas and what should be the hook to the areas in the PZ70 that connects the panel directly to DCS-BIOS. For me there seems to be no no commands available that you can pull up from some sort of a library. I appears that there must a sort of database that could be added too for the blanks you would want to fill in.

If there is some sort of noobie tutorial that would help me try different commands to a library, I would try to teach myself how to put this all together. I know this is not a thing that a lot of folks need, but I already have the panels left over from my FSX days and they are really convenient to have right there in front of of my main screen. Anyway thanks again and if you are a coder maybe you could point me in the right direction.

'Gards

GrizzW, CS Bearclaw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System: Windows 7 64 Home premimum; AMD FX-8350 Killer 8core 4000Mhz MB; ASUS DRW-2483LT ATA CD-Rom: SSD 250G Drive; 1TB Black 7200 HD; AMD Radeon R9 380 Series, 3 monitors, 1920 x 1080 x 60 Hertz; TM HOTAS Warthog A-10C, CH Pro Pedals. Track IR5

I think you need to contact ArturDCS he was doing this with DCS-Bios and saitek panels.

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

I would do that , but in his FlightPanels thread he states that he is not going to do anymore with flightPanels. So, looks like I'm at a dead end as far as my PZ70 and DCS A-10 C.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]