DCS World Su-34 Fullback

Hey, if you need a professionally done tutorials in using Blender go check out BornCG on youtube. The guy apparently teaches blender irl, so it's way easier to follow than random hour long tutorials. He pretty much covers every tool within the program. I feel you might benefit from those to get you more up to speed with your work.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

Well that's surprising seeing this is the 2nd real thing I've ever modeled, 1st that I have a reason to finish. Thanks for that.

How did you learn to model like this? I would love to be able to model like that.

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

How did you learn to model like this? I would love to be able to model like that.

A long time ago I learned a small amount of blender, not that I had remembered anything I learned because it was more then 2 years ago, but I just go into the software and just make things. As I said this is only my second time modeling in the software so I really didn't expect it to be as good as you said it is, but I guess it's coming along nicely.

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -General George S. Patton

Well guys, progress is being made, not that I know if you guys still have any interest in it. I was trying to figure out how the fuselage connects to the rear around the engine exhausts and found out it slants down at an angle, so I am making that portion and running it through the bottom of the plane.

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -General George S. Patton

• ED Team
Well guys, progress is being made, not that I know if you guys still have any interest in it. I was trying to figure out how the fuselage connects to the rear around the engine exhausts and found out it slants down at an angle, so I am making that portion and running it through the bottom of the plane.

Most of us will lurk and watch your progress, so keep up the updates!

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

It's only been a week since you announced. We've developed a lot more patience than that. =P

Keep plugging away, and good luck. :pilotfly:

--gos

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

You could make a FC3 level Su-34 mod first just for you to learn the args and codes dont forget the sounds that's another walk in the park,like the su-34 cockpit sistems and external sounds,i find that the easiest of them all to do,the coding part of the LUA is the hardest for someone like my self that knew nothing,it has taken me 4 months to make a Pak-Fa mod with its own cockpit and still is going to take me alot more months to finish it, as for the su-34 plz dont give up if you really love what you do just do it as a mod first and go from there,if you need help PM me i can help you in adding the cockpit and adding the ISL,fc3 sistems ex,untill you move on to more advance stuff if you get SDK in the future, GOOD LUCK.

HMM i just noticed the post dates couple months back and no post from him,might be dead ? hopefully not.

Edited by cubanace