Fly by mouse

David Nth

Bought Lock On yesterday to test my new laptop and cater for my long-suppressed flight-sim needs... but Alas! I cannot fly the planes with the mouse.

The keyboard works fine, up-down-left-right, but when I punch the mouse around I get MINUTE motion in the control-stick (the one visible in the cockpit), and the plane hardly moves at all.

I've wrestled with the settings for a good three hours but just can't get it to work any differently. The word "mouse" doesn't even occur in the docs, so I figured I'd better ask here.

Before I go out and buy a proper joystick, I'd like to get this game to work...

Any help?

Do I need to supply more information?

Goodwill,

David

Hello there

You can fly with mouse I think.

Go to Options... Imput... Choose from the dropdown list from the left "Mouse"... select axis a little bit right... Select pitch in central zone... click Change...select from drop down list Axis 1... select Roll... click Change... select from dropdown list Axis 0... Click Ok on the down right.

Try it with one quick mission.

Like it? Go buy a Joystick... HOTAS type should be fain.

Welcome to the forums.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

You can fly with mouse I think.

Go to Options... Imput... Choose from the dropdown list from the left "Mouse"... select axis a little bit right... Select pitch in central zone... click Change...select from drop down list Axis 1... select Roll... click Change... select from dropdown list Axis 0... Click Ok on the down right.

I tried those settings during my 3 hour setting session already :) El zilcho.

Now, the mouse does work, because the stick moves about about one tenth of a degree in the game. It's just that the effect is so incredibly small the plane just goes straight.

I messed around with all different axis combinations, different curve and slider values, all futile.

Isn't this kind of thing supposed to work by default?

Goodwill,

David

Search for Jmouse 2.

I can only find jmouse1 which appearently does the opposite of what I need (I.e. simulate the mouse using a gamepad instead of simulating a gamepad/joystick with the mouse).

Is this a known issue with Lock On that you need additional software to make the mouse work?

David

• 10 years later...
For simplifing Your sim life. :smilewink:

Так как настроить управление мышью?Обьясните пожалуйсто.

Пробовал с помощью PPMouse,РУС дергается в разные стороны управлять не возможно.

• ED Team
Так как настроить управление мышью?Обьясните пожалуйсто.

Пробовал с помощью PPMouse,РУС дергается в разные стороны управлять не возможно.

К сожалению, я сам давно уже не в теме. Можно спросить у https://forums.eagle.ru/member.php?u=116803 если еще актуально.

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

Так я это,.. уже рассказал (ответил Fuker_666) всё что знаю:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=183644

А учитывая, что это англоязычная ветка форума:

For our English speaking friends, I specifically made a video annotation in English (to be displayed if the browser language - EN):

Edited by =LA=Green