Intel i5, 3450, socket LGA1155

weeb

After recycling my HD7950 to a really nice Polish guy who has it up and running and a huge improvement to his last card, I have the above processor to clear space. I know its not a K, or the fastest around, it's 3.1 to 3.5 turbo but I had it running sweet at 4GHZ through FSB and voltage tweaking, single water cooler. Only used it for 6 months, It up for grabs if its any use to anyone. Postage cost only. :thumbup:

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

Hello weeb, it actually would be a reasonable improvement to my current A10 5700K. I do not know how it is with shipping to Austria and how it is handled with postage cost... Should i just send you my adress, or how are you doing this?

With kind regards,

Mike

Nps bro, it is lga 1155, your A10 is AMD FM2 so you would need to change the motherboard. You pay the shipping, would probably be about 12 UK pounds. Here if u need it m8. I have used both AMD and Intel processors on DCS and found non-hyperthreading Intel processors to be best. Just clearing space here. :)

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

Thanks for clearing the space! Thats right, i would need a new motherboard. Those are quiet cheap right now and according to various testbench results the i5 is clearly better in single and multithreading, the upgrade would be worth for me.

So, should i send you the money, or is it possible to pay the shipping costs at the post office?