Saitek X52 Pro used by the U.S. military...

It's a stock MiG-29 stick in the movie:

Looks like but no, in Roar in to the Sun, the Mig-29 stick is Suncom stick makeup, look at the bit red "lamp" in right side: :)

Is this stick, a budget Suncom version. They place a additional HAT in left side for simulate Mig-29 grip "slew controller".

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/attachment.php?attachmentid=97426&d=1303719752

Anyway, good makeup job, deceive you. :D

And the throttle of Mig-29 in movie is CH Throttle (early gameporte version) - with some makeup too:

https://s17.postimg.io/nlb5slkvz/Kor2.jpg

Edited by Sokol1_br

And recently, The TM Warthog was seen in the Batman movie, and The Martian.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Probably because there are no other "budget" choices out there, and there is no point of spending $500 on couple of scenes.

Awhahahahahahahah

Hahaha :megalol:

Ha ha ha

Yeah... Some movies have probably spent more than your car is worth on couple of scenes. I know Pixar definitely has. But I get what you're getting at. :thumbup:

Light the tires kick the fires!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Awhahahahahahahah

Hahaha :megalol:

Ha ha ha

Yeah... Some movies have probably spent more than your car is worth on couple of scenes. I know Pixar definitely has. But I get what you're getting at. :thumbup:

Well my car costs $0 becasue I don't have one.

sooo $2,500,000 x 0 = $0. They stole those scenes! Movie makers are monsters!!!! lol jk.