Issue with Logitech G940

Emppu

Description: i've noticed something strange with my controls since last update, i'm not sure if this is a polychop thing, dcs world related or if it's just me...so please try to reproduce and confirm this.

I am using a logitech g940 stick when flying helos and a warthog on planks, while using both throttle quadrants in most modules, so subsequently both systems are always plugged in. I use to tick or untick the ffb in the settings whether i'm flying helos or fixed wing.

When i start dcs and open a gazelle mission, my (logitech) stick is centered and there are stickforces felt, almost like on the huey with force trim set on.

The gazelle is quite controllable in this case, fine trim with china hat works, while magnetic brake is weird. But that's another issue.

The thing is, when i fly another helicopter and go back to the gazelle after a while, it's quite different:

on start the stick is no more centered and there are no more stick forces, like on the huey with force trim set off. Restarting dcs resolves this again.

This issue is reproducible for me and happens solely on the gazelle.

DCS Version: 1.5.4.55952.150

Steam: no

Map: caucasus

SP/MP: SP

Reproducible: i can, can you?

Step to Reproduce: open gazelle mission, move stick, close mission, open another helicopter mission and close it (i actually don't even have to fly them) and try again on the gazelle

Mission File: any, with hot start on ramp

Controllers: Logitech G940, Hotas Warthog

Mods: no mods

Any Additional Information: thanks in advance