Community A-4E

Looking great! Last minute teeaks as in "before release" or as in "to the lighting system" ? ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Fantastic update Gos, lighting looks really good.

Looking great! Last minute teeaks as in "before release" or as in "to the lighting system" ? ;)

To the lighting system

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

Hahaha. As level said, just to the lighting system.

We were right in the middle of lighting and some cockpit re-wrapping and retexturing when 2.5 became available, and we figured it was better to show a rough picture or two instead of waiting another week or so for the final lighting tweaks.

--gos

It's all cool man, just spread the word. This is a sad event in DCS modding.

Yes, it's really sad. Sorry to ask, but do you know what was the problem?

Acer Aspire E5-571G-713W/Intel® Core™ i7-4510U 2.0-3.1GHz/12 GB DDR3 L Memo/NVIDIA® GeForce® 820M 2 GB/1000 GB HDD

This is all the information we have so far, posted by Gospadin's Wife:

Hello .. this is Gos' wife ... I hate to tell you this way, but .. Gos died Friday night. I need to know the names of his simulations for his obituary, which is due in 12ish hours. I don't have access to his phone, but I can get on his computer for now. Could you please email me <removed> ... I think there were two major planes he worked on?

I'm sorry. I just got your email, <removed> . I'm going to bed shortly, but yes, this is real. His obit will be in the paper in a few days. I wrote "Most recently h e threw himself into building airplane simulations, which allowed him to combine his love of coding with his love of flying." Does that read correctly? I don't want to get terminology wrong

And can you let whoever needs to know, know? There will be a memorial service in Colorado on Wednesday.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

What people are saying above is true, on Friday 16th February Gospadin passed away. We don't have any other details to share with you at the moment but i am in contact with his wife, if she wants to share them, then i will let you know.

His wife was only made aware of the full extent of this mod when she looked at the thread, she is proud of the work that he has done in the community and i can be assured that the community feel the same way.

This was suppose to be announced by someone in the A-4 team (Waiting for his obituary) but looks like someone already posted it on Facebook and such.

I give my condolences to wife and his family.

Edited by LevelPulse

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz

Community A-4E

RIP. I think we can open a thread in community news in memory of Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• ED Team

Sad news, thought's with friends and family.

Clear skies, R.I.P

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

RIP. I think we can open a thread in community news in memory of Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Merker is doing the post, waiting for the obituary.

Edited by LevelPulse

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz

Very sad news, RIP Gos. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Terrible news. My thoughts are with his wife, family and everyone close to them and I'm so sorry for their, and our, loss. I followed his passion for a long time and he left his mark with me personally. His enthusiasm and drive leaves a large space in this community.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Gos was was an invaluable part of our team and an incredible mentor. In the two years I worked with him, he was always pushing me to do my best and grow. We will be posting a statement as a team soon. My heart goes out to his family, this is an absolutely tragic loss.

Edited by Merker

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine