Community A-4E

Long time no see

Any news or info or some new pic u can sure with us ?

Well we have been quite the busy bees this week...

...I suppose we could show you something ;)

This past week I've been working on the implementation of our panel backlighting. Still working to refine the coloring and tie the panels to the appropriate knob, but so far so good!

rTEILm8.png

Meanwhile, Plusnine continued to flesh out our liveries with a new one for the Royal New Zealand Air Force. Check it out!

Fma3nhg.jpg

GEEPEVz.jpg

Hope you like this quick update!

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine

Wow, love that camo! I don't know if Australia used these planes or not? I certainly do think the Argentinian colors would be perfect since we have a South Atlantic map coming up and this plane would be perfect for it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Wow, love that camo! I don't know if Australia used these planes or not? I certainly do think the Argentinian colors would be perfect since we have a South Atlantic map coming up and this plane would be perfect for it!
Yes, the Royal Australian Navy operated A-4Gs from the carrier HMAS Melbourne, then sold them to RNZAF once the carrier was decommissioned.

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Thanks for the info and spacial for the pic :)

The work u and your team just did its peace of art !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Wow, a Kiwi A-4! Great! The backlit panels are awesome, too. Can't wait for the release.:)

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Oh, and I forgot to mention my work on the external lighting last week! I spent some time refining and polishing the external lighting. Here's a quick shot of it with all the lights on.

gmcKFbC.png

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine

Stunning, just stunning. This is going to be a must-have, no doubt about it! Looking forward to this greatly. Congratulations on the standard of work, it is astounding.

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

Fantastic. I was going to do an RNZAF 75 Sqn skin for this, but you've already done it.

From the RNZAF 75 Sqn skin it will be easy to convert to an RNZAF 2 Sqn skin too (the Operational Conversion Unit).

Mix that with the MB-339 in an RNZAF 14 Sqn skin and you have a mod for a virtual New Zealand Airforce. Hmmm, now there's an idea ....

Great work on the A-4 guys. Thank you so much for this.

Looks great. Can't wait!!!

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

As a Skywawk lover, I think you should open at least a paypal account to get some funds to complete this project. The level of detail and attention it's outstandind! I would definitely pay the full price for this module. Think about it and thanks for the effort!:thumbup:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Merker,

I saw from your blog that you are were developing an F-8 Crusader model. Between the O-Boat, Scooter and the Crusader this is very exciting stuff. Excellent work! Thank you.

Los

Thanks! Although the Crusader is only a practice model that may may an appearance on the Oriskany's deck at some point.

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine

Additionally, one model you may see more of is the P-3. I still haven’t decided what comes after the Oriskany, but an AI aircraft or ship is the most likely contender. We’ll see what happens, and of course I’ll still be supporting the A-4 to the best of my ability

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine

As a Skywawk lover, I think you should open at least a paypal account to get some funds to complete this project. The level of detail and attention it's outstandind! I would definitely pay the full price for this module. Think about it and thanks for the effort!
Instant "lawyers please sue me" invite, combined with immediate shutdown of the project...

This has been discussed multiple times already.

It is a free community project for very good reasons. If you happen to live near one of the contributors pay him a visit and buy him a beer.

:D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I concur we could definatly use a P-3 in the game
Yep. An AI P-3 would be cool.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)