Patrouille Suisse Skin?

razo+r

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, all base color have been added, the red is the wrong one for the moment, need to finish the cross on the belly and add red line along the fuselage and make all the swiss decals on it.

Should be done by this week-end

1LZQS36.jpg

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

With pleasure :) This template was a real challenge, but i think, i manage to make something not too bad.

Take Care!

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

• 2 years later...

Hi there !

I'm currently playing with the 'Patrouille Suisse' skins, 2014 edition for the 50th anniversary of the team.

Does anyone have close-up pictures of the rear/belly of their tigers for the tail.dds ? I mean with *readable* texts...

New textures are 4K, so I just can't stand leaving some blurry things :cry:

Weathering has been reduced ("Pshiit pshiit !"), almost all painting/stencils are made of PS shapes (based on PSV_Tango wonderful work ;) ), and roughmet maps were made (mostly) from scratch.

Haven't seen them IRL for a while, so don't hesitate to comment out

I know, there's an issue with the fuel tank rendering. Looks like the model wasn't converted to PBR yet... (Or maybe I did something wrong ?)

Screenshots :

Ok, my computer barely handle MSAA 2x at 20fps, so it won't be very high quality screenshots...

Add the shitty imgur jpeg compression and... :mad:

hiM1EPp.jpg

9uIlNVi.jpg

RsoBMUr.jpg

M5icyHA.jpg

4JeTe2i.jpg

ExaWeau.png

qGiNgOG.jpg

And a little bonus... Can't help but to add this :lol:

G2UxoxF.jpg

Edited by Clorydric

Intel 9900KF @ 5.1GHz / RTX 2080S OC @ 1.93GHz / ASUS Prime Z390-A / 2x16Gb DDR4 @ 3333 CL16 / Corsair TX850M / Samsung NVME 970 EVO+ / TM warthog Thr. / VKB Gunfighter mkIII + MCG / MFG Crosswind mk3 / Valve Index