L gunsight reticule doesn't line up with glass

Mtnbiker1998

Description The reticule on the Gazelle L variant goes off the glass on the sight

DCS Version 2.03

SP/MP SP

Reproducable yes

Step to reproduce turn on gunsight, lean over and look closely

Additional information Affects both gun and rocket reticule

Do I get bonus points for reading the post about how to make a bug report? :smartass:

20160905205041_1.thumb.jpg.0e94e6d7a6f4062cae44547102423f1f.jpg

20160905205044_1.thumb.jpg.4c29011f46e8cb973df10904ba8a3c51.jpg

• Like 1

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

Description The reticule on the Gazelle L variant goes off the glass on the sight

DCS Version 2.03

SP/MP SP

Reproducable yes

Step to reproduce turn on gunsight, lean over and look closely

Additional information Affects both gun and rocket reticule

Do I get bonus points for reading the post about how to make a bug report? :smartass:

You can correct this temporarily with COCKPIT CAMERA MOVE L/R/U/D.

It appears that your FOVs got borked. The default FOVs are found in DCS#/Config/View/SnapViewsDefault.lua.

Actual in-game FOVs, however, are found at Saved Games/DCS#/Config/View/SnapViews.lua

Edited by Chic

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

You can correct this temporarily with COCKPIT CAMERA MOVE L/R/U/D.

It appears that your FOVs got borked. The default FOVs are found in DCS#/Config/View/SnapViewsDefault.lua.

Actual in-game FOVs, however, are found at Saved Games/DCS#/Config/View/SnapViews.lua

I use Trackir + zoom on my hotas so my FOV Is constantly changing, isn't this dynamic FOV changing one of the major reasons why trackir is so great? Maybe I am misunderstanding your post.

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

I use Trackir + zoom on my hotas so my FOV Is constantly changing, isn't this dynamic FOV changing one of the major reasons why trackir is so great? Maybe I am misunderstanding your post.

Can be confusing but your FOVs are stored in the snap.lua file. They are not changed by zoom or TiR.

The ZOOM NORMAL view is stored in the snap.lua file. You will notice that zooming may "change" the FOV but also distorts the image.

In any event, based on the other posts it appears that your issue is unrelated.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS