SU-25 20480X2048 .PSD Template

Just wondered if anyone had a skin template for the plain SU-25, it's my favorite plane in the game? I wanted to make some skins for it and I've checked all the usual Lock On download sites and can't find a template for it anywhere.

Even a 1024 template would be fine and I could resize it and do a new one from scratch.

cheers

We were actually waiting on trying to have the Template added to Lomac as part of the final LOMAC update through the BS installment. This simply is not going to be possible with legal and time issues that encompass LOMAC at this stage. I am truly dissapointed, as it really would have been something to have her looking her best for the final show. But, who knows hopefully "Tank Killers" will give full attention to such a deserving airframe.

I am presently converting all stock skins that came with LOMAC into the new 2048 template as well as adding the finished Blue No. 51 and "Cocaine Killers" Peruvian. I'm hoping to release the new template on October 27, as a birthday gift to myself :P but this realease date will be contingent on my partners in crime.

Thanks for the support and the input you guys have given me throughout this project.

Hi Star 80 - do you have something in common with the Czech Republic? You have a small version of the Czech Lion symbol in your avatar... or is it just by coincidence?

cr_maly.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (Venice, OC to 2,66 GHz), MSI K8N Neo Platinum (nForce 3 250 Gb), 1,5 GB Corsair PC-3200 RAM, GeForce 7800GS 256 MB VGA (G71, OC to 535/1550 MHz, ForceWare 84.21), 2 x 300 GB Maxtor DiamondMax 10 SATA HDD (RAID 0), SB Audigy 2 ZS, 480W Thermaltake PurePower TWV PSU, Win XP SP2, MS SideWinder Precision 2, Belkin Nostromo n52 SpeedPad, HP L1902