Can't Find DCS Options Menu (Steam Version)

SKYFOXX

I may have missed something but the only way I see to change any settings for latest DCS (Steam Version that I bought about 2 weeks ago) I think it's 2.0, is when I'm playing in the game ((i.e in the Huey) and hit the ESC key and a window appears that I can select select a few options like setting the joystick, mouse ,and keyboard. Other than using the ESC key in game how do I change i.e screen resolution or select a different skin or turn on/off force feedback? Does the Steam version have all the DCS World apps included? or is the Steam version missing something?

I don't think Nevada and 2.0.x are available via Steam for now, so You probably mean 1.5.4. Doesn't matter, though. In both versions, on the game startup screen, a bar should be visible on top, where the second icon (cog-shaped) indicates going to options menu. Everything is set up there, except for the skins, which can be changed only in mission planner or mission editor, whichever You use to tune the mission to Your liking (in the plane properties tab).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.