T.A.R.G.E.T max/ max values of axis

Why should I use discord because I'm french? ;)

In fact I never heard about discord before star citizen, and not before something like two weeks ago.

So, no, I'm not on discord ^^

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Oh you're french too? :)

But you know, I'm not sure I'll joint a french org, I'll maybe join an international org, as this will help me practice my written and spoken english...

And I do not join something like discord, TS, mumble or anything else just for the pleasure, usually I install and config the one that is in use with the org I'm going to join...

Dark killer? Does not seem engaging as a name for a UEE soldier like me... What's this? :)

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Pseudo from a guys that try to gather french comunity. My org is Omega Protectorat. I prefer to play with French, I speak and write English enough at work :)

Else, did youbelong to a squdron for DCS, because I will like to fly with people, but seeing the lot of servers, I don't know how and which to join.

For now, I have Flamming Cliff 3 planes only

Usually I have better feeling with international guys :)

I often find french people too childish, and they complain too much... :)

Star citizen is international, I want to be international :) Though I'm not sure I'll join any organization, with a wife and three children hard to find enough time :)