X52 profile

I'm completly new at this so any help would be appriciated.

I am trying to make MiG21 profile. I did all the necessary thing in software but when I start the game all those rotarys, slides and thingys won't work. Just buttons that I have binded in the game :mad: :(

Hi! I use my profile editor with no assignments. The only thing I set is, disable the clutch button, enable the mouse button as a noraml key press ( I use my SPD break toggle there) and also the 3 position rotary on the top of stick as normal key presses. Then all the key bindings are in game. The only thing you need to do is a nable the profile from the app and it good to go.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

I will be on my PC in a couple of hours so I can show you exactly how my set up is. If you like I can sent the files. It works like a charm

Ok here you go https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ar3g7DvN5ZPdhkQBdw2RVo3NI8V3

1st file (.pro) is the editors profile

2nd The keybinds I use if you wanna give it a try just putt in the blank brakets your device's ID and you are good to go.

Always like IceFalcon said load your profile in this case Mig21.pro before launching dcs.

Rotarys are set as: Mouse rotary behind throtle, pylon selection, up & down. IF Shiftet for Up & Down Will Switch IR/Sahr.

Middle mouse will engage Emerg. AB. and if shifted (Pinkie switch) will On/Off AB.

Top rotary is useless I dont use it.

Slider set as Wing Span Knob.

Rotary On Clutch BTN is TDC Range

Rotary on Stick is Switching Air / Ground and puts IR/Sahr Switch to Neutral.

Edited by BadHabit

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

I am trying to make MiG21 profile. I did all the necessary thing in software but when I start the game all those rotarys, slides and thingys won't work. Just buttons that I have binded in the game :mad: :(

When you say "and thingys", you mean buttons too? Is the profile you edited loaded? Click the clutch "I" button, and use the 8 ways HAT on the joystick to cycle through and select profile. The active profile stored in the joystick is displayed on the LCD throttle screen. You can alternatively find the tray icon for Saitek and set that the active profile is the one you were editing.

And good luck with the rotaries, I had an X52 Pro a few weeks ago, returned it for CH. The rotary were just difficult to use in DCS effectively, at least for me. I tried setting them as TRIM controls, but you had to set a range and bind it to keyboard, which causes all sort of input havoc. At the end I just gave up and didn't find a good use for the rotaries in DCS.

• 1 month later...

I was having Issues with getting the sliders and Rotaries working in game. Played for yonks without them then come across a video on you tube about a week ago, boy was my life made a whole bunch easier. when in game go to adjust controls and slect the drop down box that has all and slect Axis Commands in here you will beable to assign your rotaries and slider. You can also go to Axis Tune and invert them and adjust your center point.