Throttle PWR on Joystick < R-Alt+J T PWR

SKYFOXX

I just got the A10-C a few days ago and have began trying out a few DCS User made missions. I tried a mission that when I'm in control of the A10 using my TMTFH-X joystick that has a separate throttle controller. I seem to only have 1/2 the throttle power need to really fly it. So I have to use the R-Alt+J for the automated flight thinggy to take control of it. After hitting the R-Alt+J key I hear the A10 engines increase in volume and seem to gain power. I then retake control and soon the A10's power seems to fall off and the low power warning sound starts. Is there some setting to increase to amount of power for the A10?

Please help.

Thank's cthulhu68, for Your speedy reply. I just got the joystick and I guess it's working properly. The Win 8.1 device manager say's it working properly. I'm using the latest Thrust Master drivers and I fly helicopters just fine in all the Battlefield's. I used to use a Logitech Extreme 3d FF Pro that had a calibration thinggy in the control panel but I've not seen one for the Thrustmaster T Fight Hotas-X as of yet. I removed all multi-binds that I can see. some of the Battlefield games i.e BF3 and BF4 were having multi-bind trouble when one had some Logitech products like the G13 or some of their macro capable keyboards causing conflicts. therefore, I try to use only vanilla mice and keyboards and unplug my G13 and nostromo. I hope I don't have to uninstall all of there drivers from my just to use my joystick with DCS stuff.

When Taking off in A10 you want to hold wheel brake. Bring engines to 80% (2 gauges in lower left of default view). Release wheel brake and bring to full power. Try to liftoff at 150kn. The A10 will feel very "nose heavy" until you get up to full speed which takes a while. I always trim nose up 4 or 5 clicks at first.

If your issue was happening with airborn start one thing I sometimes notice is throttle position seems wrong. At full throttle it may not feel like it until you go back and forth with throttle slightly. A bug I assume.

Edited by cthulhu68

With an airborne start I did notice a slight time lapse for the joystick to function but that's to be expected. There's also a bit of lag when one takes control of the aircraft from autopilot mode (R-Alt+J}. I was having a throttle problem with the helicopters but I got that fixed by re-programming some of the joystick controls. I will have to study the operation of the A10-C a bit more..