X-55 Ghosting issues and F-5E profile request

Hi all!,

As usual, Thanks for taking the time to read a post from another fan of this amazing Simulator we all love!

that being said, i'd like to request and ask if anyone has any "pre-mapped" Device Profiles for the "F-5E Tiger" for my X-55 Rhino HOTAS/Flight-Stick... As i haven't played DCS in a few months and am finding myself a bit lost as to which buttons should be bound to what Hotas controls/buttons...

and my second issue which i've been in contact with Tech support over at "Mad Catz" in regards to without much luck as of yet,: But have any of you who own(ed) the X-55 Rhino ever had an issue where the "throttle-quadrant's Thumb wheels (which i use the lower one usually for "zooming in and out" in order to see targets more clearly because let's face it, DCS World STILL has issues with targets showing up against the background at the proper size/ and displaying the proper shadowing on the ground around them in order to more easily recognize them, (as well as targets in the air but thats a whole other can of worms that i don't feel like opening as of this moment) ... but anyways whats happening is, Whenever i move the throttle's (and if split them into seperate throttle controls, i'm finding the culprit is the right side throttle! But what it is doing is sending tons of tiny inputs per second to my upper and lower "thumb wheels" causing my zoom to go in and out like crazy,... And SOMEHOW, this mis-firing of the electrical signals has somehow set my permanent "default" zoom in any aircraft (most notably when sitting in the "UH-1H Huey"!) That when i load into an aircraft DCs does as it normally should, and loads up the aircraft around the pilot and then slowly begins to zoom out and rests where it SHOULD at the default zoom level but the INSTANT I EVEN REST MY HAND ON THE THROTTLE,... it INSTANTLY JUMPS forward to a "new default" zoom of about +10% so i'm basically staring at the guages up close rather than comfortably looking forward through the canopy of whatever aircraft i'm flying!

My question is do any of you know what might be causing this? and do any of you know of a fix? because MadCatz had me edit my Registry files to "re-configure" some of them by deleteing them and having to re-write them by re-installing the device with no change in behavior at all! i've also seen a video on youtube that refers to the X-55's wires being loose so that after about 6months to a year of use the wires have become "stretched" and "crunched", And That they are basically having "tiny-breakages" in the copper inside the wire-housings and therefore causing intermittent signals to be sent and cut off repeatedly... But part of me wonders if it's just a bad "potentiometer or a bad "magnet" in those Potentiometer that they use to turn mechanical motion into an electrical signal.

Any help with this issue would be appreciated as well as anyone linking me their F-5E profile!

I need to just buy a Thrustmaster Warthog Flight stick! But as i am on disability, comming up with even the on-sale price of $500 Dollars is TOUGH considering i get less than $1000 per month to live off of! So again, any help would be appreciated, And thanks again for taking the time to read this and help a fellow enthusiast of this awesome sim we all enjoy so much!

:joystick:

yah as far as i know i've checked that option, i'm getting that all of the profiles for each aircraft all have the zoom bound to the same thing, except i think the Mig-29G Which i queickly fixed, and still no change... But i appreciate your help for sure!

Edited by 00Donkey