Dora, no throtte function in startup

Flyby

For some reason the throttle does not work in the Dora. I have a Cougar, and it works in the jets, the Mustang and the Kurfurst. It also works in the Dora in free flight, and in takeoff. I disengage the throttle lock, but no joy. I checked my throttle function in the axis setup and it responds normally. Only yhe Dora, and only during engine start does the throttle not work. Am I missing something?

thank you,

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

For some reason the throttle does not work in the Dora. I have a Cougar, and it works in the jets, the Mustang and the Kurfurst. It also works in the Dora in free flight, and in takeoff. I disengage the throttle lock, but no joy. I checked my throttle function in the axis setup and it responds normally. Only yhe Dora, and only during engine start does the throttle not work. Am I missing something?

thank you,

Flyby out

You must ''crank'' the throttle, like the A-10C.

Try ''Right Alt + home''

LOL Flyby! How could you forget? You're OK, young, everything?

hint d13th ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

LOL Flyby! How could you forget? You're OK, young, everything?

hint d13th ;)

d13th?! Zaelu? Izzatchoo (is that you?) Fond memories of the 13th trying to bring me along as an online combat pilot. I sucked! But you guys were very helpful, and got me hooked on full-real settings. Is there still such a thing as the d13th online these days? catch me up. Ever "hear" from Novolume, or any of the guys (whose names escape now)?

thank you for chiming in. it's been a long time.

Flyby out

PS I now fly with the Air Combat Group (ACG) in Cliffs of Dover. It has a running campaign of the Battle of Britain with historically based missions: http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/

PS-PS who are you calling young!:D

Is there still such a thing as the d13th online these days? catch me up. Ever "hear" from Novolume, or any of the guys (whose names escape now)?

Not much action these days. We got scattered all over the globe (Australia, Canada, UK, France) and is harder to play. Last ones we were in contact with was Savowolf and Dino from LeOs.K, few years ago all went silent. I guess most of them are grandpas now :D

Good to see you OK! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

it's a reunion!

Zaelu and Mytzu too!How lucky can I be?:)You guys were the best to fly with and to learn from. Fond memories for sure.

thank you both for that.

Flyby out

• Like 1