Need Map to Practice Firing KA-50 Weapons

SKYFOXX

I just watched this tutorial

to help me learn how to use the KA-%0's weapons. I'd like to know the name of a Singleplayer .MIZ map that I can use to practice hovering and firing the KA-50. A simple map with some ground targets that the ground personal have marked with red smoke like the youtube tutorial I listed would be fine. If someone out there has a map like this or knows where I can find one, please let me know.

P/s, I have some of the interactive tutorial mission maps already A simple custom made mission mission map will also be ok.

Heres a "mission" I use for practice. Closest to airstrip are non-lethal but jeeps and lt armor tgts are also nearby. All targets are moving, and there'll be no red smoke to mark them.

Use left control+F5 and zoom to help steer you towards them or look at map in mission editor to see locations.

All start or end between Kobuleti and the abandonded airstrip southwest of there.

KA-50'S have an auto-cannon, auto turn on target, and moving target tracking so moving targets will make for a better learning experience.

Edited by cthulhu68

I have found the shooting range missions in both 1.5 and 2.0 to be pretty good for shooting practice, for missiles, guns, and rockets. I spent a lot of time on that mission prior to engaging in combat.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Thank's All for the help point me to the mission file i needed. I will try it out tonight.

I watched this YouTube--> DCS: Black Shark 2 - BS2 Weapon Employment training v1.1 ,that was the tutorial had the grown crew mark the targets with Red Smoke.

I have used the IL-2 mission creator a while back so I do have some familiarization with mission building. However the DCS Mission Editor offers way more options.

Thank's Again ALL for Your excellent help....SKY_FOXX

!SOLVED

Edited by SKYFOXX