VSN flyable aircraft mods

Hello

You might have already seen this mod: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=167480 So we decided to publish our "standard" mods also on this forum.

I'm making this thread to publish our mods also in the english forum, so that you can ask us here and don't need to use a translation...

And here is the original Link: http://lockonforum.de/community/thre...f-15c-cockpit/

All these mods in here are coming from: cdpkobra and his friends.

For every mod you can chose the avionics of the Su-27/25T, A-10A, F-15C (but of course if you want another typ of avionic, you can change that)

-Normal Aircrafts will use the AFM of the F-15C

-Carrier-based Aircrafts are using the SFM

-Carrier-based Aircrafts with the "AFM" in the name can't land on a carrier yet

The F-15E with the A-10A avionics has the same Weapons as the A-10A

The collision model of the F-14A, F/A-18C and Tornado will take the sweep wings in account

You can sweep the wings from the Tornado, and turn on/off the Nav Lights with "AltGr - L" "RCtrl - L"

If you want to install a carrier mod, you have to extract that mod in: ...\DCS World\Mods\tech folder, if you don't have the tech folder, create one

Available mods:

- VSN_E2D (Modell ED)

- VSN_F4E

- VSN_F4E_AG

- VSN_F5E (Modell Belsimtek)

- VSN_F5N (Modell Belsimtek)

- VSN_F14A (Modell VNAO)

- VSN_F14B (Modell Heatblur)

- VSN_F15E A-10A Avionik

- VSN_F15E_AA F-15C Avionik

- VSN_F16A A-10A Avionik

- VSN_F16AMLU

- VSN_F16CBL50

- VSN_F16CBL52D Su-25T Avionik

- VSN_FA18C

- VSN_FA18C_AG

- VSN_FA18C_Lot20 (Modell ED)

- VSN_FA18C_Lot20_AG (Modell ED)

-VSN_ F-18D

- VSN_FA18F (Modell VNAO)

- VSN_FA18F_AG (Modell VNAO)

- VSN_F22

- VSN_F-35

- VSN_Harrier (Modell RAZBAM)

- VSN_M2000 (Modell RAZBAM)

- VSN_TornadoGR4

- VSN_TornadoIDS

- VSN_JAS37Viggen (Modell Leatherneck)

- VSN_Eurofighter

- VSN_F104G

-VSN_F105D & G

- VSN_Su34 (Modell ED)

- VSN_UFO

- VSN_SEM (Super Étendard Modernisé)

- VSN_Jas-39 Gripen

-VSN_F80

Download link

Download Link: https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZ7khnZFRqNozKKzk0vRIUQRv2FPY6w1D7X

or variant #2: https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZskhnZwioeCmgDRQuieiKYUdSfC84HFmhV

Link for the Discord: https://discord.gg/dg8kPuak52

These mods are getting always updates as long as cdpkobra and his friends are still working on it or it is still possible to update/implement them

The VSN_FA18C, VSN_F5E and the VSN_M2000 are now coming with skins from: [CH]-SubZero

Requirements:

In order to let them work, you need to have at least the following module: DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3

Installation instruction:

If you already mods of previous versions, delete them before installing the new version.

You have to save the mods now in the ".../saved games/DCS..." folder.

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft (For aircraft mods)

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech (For vehicle mods)

And then, copy the files from:

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\bin

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\FM\Data

To:

...\Mods\aircraft\VSN_XX\bin

...\Mods\aircraft\VSN_XX\FM\Data

Make sure when you unzip the files or move them that you don't have another Subfolder with the same name as the mod. If this is the case, bring it one up, so when you click on the mod folder, you don't have to enter another folder with the same name but instead you have all the files infront of you.

You can now select the Avionics with .CMD files, just pick the avionic typ you want and run the .CMD

If you are a bit confused, take a look here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=129

Note:

This mod does not come with any models from ED or 3rd party dev. All models are directly loaded from the DCS World Database.

Good flight is wishing: cdpkobra, the one who made it possible

If you have any questions about us/the mods, feel free to ask and we hope we can answer your questions succesfully

Edited by razo+r
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...

Having fun with these aircraft!

Are there ways to employ the AGM-86C, AGM-154C, or AGM-84s? I know these traditionally rely on radar or GPS, but didn't know if the mod included a way to launch these weapons with what we have available? Can't seem to get them off the rail for myself.

Thanks!

A big THANK YOU to the team, these are really good.

Ok so the TORNADO lands so fast I always break it, but otherwise brilliant

LOVE the F-18 F, I think the two seater looks brilliant and this is like Christmas.

Got it on the carrier first time too....not always that lucky.

Once again, THANK YOU

Thank you too for the feedback

About the Tornado, maybe it will help a bit jettison fuel and reduce weight to minimum before landing

• 1 month later...

I too am enjoying this mod, thanks to all the efort put in. I have Some questions:

SEAD

The Tornado works well as a SEAD aircraft with the alarm, the F18 though it can carry the AGm 88 seems more problematic does anyone have the 88c working well with the F/A 18.

Re F18 I can ground stabilize the FLIR but not really lock things up for LGB drop..Any tips?

Re The Harrier, Can this thing make a stol or vtol landing? I can see that the flaps move the engine nozzle, but not sure if it does anything.

Anyway..great mod.

Los

^ that falls soley on the person that has the source model to re-export,

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

SO regarding what works where...

I am patched to the latest version (DCS 1.5.5.60565 Update 5)

My experience....

VSN_F14A works great

VSN_F18c & c works great (No radar missiles work egAGM84 not LGBs)

VSN_Tornado: Works great but in the editor I don't see the aircraft when selecting the skin

VSN_F4e works great

VSN_Harrier works good but cant land on carrier as far as I can tell

VSN_F16 works

VSN_Ada Mod...none of these aircraft work

depends on which version you use of the F-18C, you can sort of use LGB, but it's problematic since the Su-25T avionics doesn't have a TGP or option to point downwards or behind the aircraft, also since we don't have the avionics for the AGM 84 and JSOW, they don't work

AdA mod only works with 1.5.4

Thank you for your great heart for the community. :thumbup:

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly: