VSN flyable aircraft mods

Will any of these work if I just have the F-15C and not all of FC3?

- VSN_F4E

- VSN_F5E (Modell Belsimtek)

- VSN_F15E_AA F-15C Avionik

- VSN_F16AMLU

- VSN_F16CBL50

- VSN_F14A (Modell VNAO)

- VSN_FA18F (Modell VNAO)

- VSN_Harrier - Execute cmd "01 F-15C-Avionik.cmd"

- VSN_M2000 (Modell RAZBAM)

- VSN_JAS37Viggen (Modell Leatherneck)

these should go

all VSN_XYZ_AG do not work

Using the F-14, I am able to launch from the carrier catapult, however the few times I have tried I seem to break the nose-wheel, as it will not retract. Tried launching with and without weapons.

Anyone have any idea?

^ SAME HERE

and the f-14 landing gear should be more robust for this kind of landing... cause its very easily it bend in a slow landing. for example, make a test between f/a18c and vsn f-14, the wheel can take more ''damage'' from the touch

anyway, its a amazing mod, hope it be fixed before the f-14 from heatblur be release..

Edited by Tuniorez

New download link version 2.5.

dropbox

or

lockonforum

Kobra, big thanks for your work on the EF2000. I got a question/suggestion but don’t know if that’s possible and/or feasable:

Would it be possible to use the F/A-18C Cockpit and Avionics and the M2K FM for the Eurofighter? That would be a pretty believable combination for your superb external model :thumbup:

Cheers und guten Rutsch

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

... Would it be possible to use the F/A-18C Cockpit and Avionics and the M2K FM for the Eurofighter?

Dont think that would be possible witout having access to ED's SDK .. they can only use FC3 aircrafts.

Thanks a lot @cdpkobra ... your Eurofighter is just gorgeous and the cockpit integration within the new 3D model is perfect, here I'm testing her at Al-Dahfra:

Y4eOfA7.jpg

2n4Na6n.jpg

Kz5RECU.jpg

q3igyD2.jpg

zO9wZM2.jpg

OjbGEj4.jpg

:D

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Which of those mods are with own cockpit?

None of them.

Kobra, big thanks for your work on the EF2000. I got a question/suggestion but don’t know if that’s possible and/or feasable:

Would it be possible to use the F/A-18C Cockpit and Avionics and the M2K FM for the Eurofighter? That would be a pretty believable combination for your superb external model :thumbup:

Cheers und guten Rutsch

You could in theory use the F-18 cockpit and avionic, if they aren't protected, which they probably are, but then you can't use the M2K flight model I believe. So it would be either or.

I think these mods are absolutely fantastic. One question, does the autopilot work with these mods?

Cheers

The autopilot should work if the autopilot works for the FC 3 planes.

Woow that EF 2000 Typhoon looks great. Which cockpit it use?

It offers two options:

1) Either the F-15's for A-A and A-10A for A-G, or

2) The Su-27 for A-A and Su-25T for A-G

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

razo+r, please tell me, is there some F16 mod, with the F16 cockpit ?

Like this one :

I did search, but couldn't find nothing.

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

WOW, Im just impressed by the EF 2000 Typhoon mod, great Job !

is there any public MP server featuring this beauty ?

Cheers

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

You could in theory use the F-18 cockpit and avionic, if they aren't protected, which they probably are, but then you can't use the M2K flight model I believe. So it would be either or.

Ah OK, thanks for the reply razor. I had the hope - since we have e.g. the Tornado available with the A-10C pit - that the Integration of the hornet pit with a different FM M2K or F-15C would be possible.

The combination of the model with the modern pit of the hornet and the similar shape of the canopy etc. would be amazing

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H