VSN flyable aircraft mods

4 hours ago, impreza said:

Thank u. I´m using sfm version. With alt+g is ready to VTO but when I accelerate the aircraft go forward like a conventional take off. The AI is making a perfect vto.

In the VSN forum they said that VTO it's not possible to human, only IA.

So, to recap ... without the full FC3 package mods like 104 don't work, right?

Edited by Duster

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU i7 7700K@4.5ghz * COOLER ARCTIC Freezer 13 CO * MB MSI Z270 Gaming M3 * RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4-2400 DDR4 2400MHz * GPU Zotac GTX 1070Ti mini * SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB for S.O. * SSD Samsung 860 EVO 500GB for DCS * HDD 1TB WD Blue x2 * PSU Corsair CX650M * SO Windows 10 pro 64bit * TrackIR 5 * Saiteck x52 Pro

Hi guys.

Good news for everybody favoring the 1960's aircrafts.

The F-105D and F-105G have been released. The supersonic-fighter-bomber with the most sorties flown in vietnam.

You can download the mod, with a bunch of very cool liveries bei Urbi here:

https://www.lockonforum.de/community/thread/8315-f-105-thunderchief/?postID=85026#post85026

A few words before the questions start piling in: If you chose to fully load the F-105 with bombs, and it can carry a lot of those Mk82s. be sure to set landing-flaps for takeoff. You'll need the extra lift. If the runway is short...good luck.

Landing speed is about 310-320 kph (yes, it's kph not kn, since it is Su27 cockpit). You need landing-flaps for landing, hence the name. If you try landing with maeuvre-flaps, than you better be a good pilot 😉

And if you want to hunt some sams in the 105G, don't forget the phantasmagoria-pod, because without it, the Shrike and Harms won't launch 😉

AtoA radar is not implemented, but for Aim9s you don't need it. Switch to AtoA-Mode (longitudinal-mode), put those crosshairs on target and wait for "The Tone" 😉

Have fun with the mod, and a big THANK-YOU goes out to CdpKobra and the VSN-Team 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, PeeJott17 said:

Hi guys.

Good news for everybody favoring the 1960's aircrafts.

The F-105D and F-105G have been released....

Hi, 

Thanks a lot for the heads up .. just tried them and found that they are of very high quality. I won't use them as flyables, as I much prefer the study modules of DCS, but they will surely see a lot of use as AI aircraft on my missions 👍

AzP8gC3.jpg

SbsJeZA.jpg

XBHXv5T.jpg

BBKCkWf.jpg

Thanks again, to @cdpkobra and the team, really a superb Mod.

• Like 5

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Finalmente, os mestres cdpkobra ouviram as nossas preces por aeronaves que realmente tiveram participação em um 

conflito relevante na historia da aviação de combate, eu e os meus amigos da velha guarda ha muito tempo esperavamos por isto, e assim que apareceu o A-4E Skyhawk, sabiamos que outros módulos de alguns moderadores iriam começar a surgir. Estamos muito satisfeitos com esta aquisição, e agora sim podemos fazer o Módulo '' Green Thunder Vietnam '' 

fazer sentido!

Mais uma vez, o meu muito obrigado por esta beleza de modulo.

On 9/27/2016 at 3:47 PM, razo+r said:

Hello

You might have already seen this mod: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=167480 So we decided to publish our "standard" mods also on this forum.

I'm making this thread to publish our mods also in the english forum, so that you can ask us here and don't need to use a translation...

And here is the original Link: http://lockonforum.de/community/thre...f-15c-cockpit/

All these mods in here are coming from: cdpkobra and his friends.

For every mod you can chose the avionics of the Su-27/25T, A-10A, F-15C (but of course if you want another typ of avionic, you can change that)

-Normal Aircrafts will use the AFM of the F-15C

-Carrier-based Aircrafts are using the SFM

-Carrier-based Aircrafts with the "AFM" in the name can't land on a carrier yet

The F-15E with the A-10A avionics has the same Weapons as the A-10A

The collision model of the F-14A, F/A-18C and Tornado will take the sweep wings in account

You can sweep the wings from the Tornado, and turn on/off the Nav Lights with "AltGr - L" "RCtrl - L"

If you want to install a carrier mod, you have to extract that mod in: ...\DCS World\Mods\tech folder, if you don't have the tech folder, create one

Available mods:

- VSN_E2D (Modell ED)

- VSN_F4E

- VSN_F4E_AG

- VSN_F5E (Modell Belsimtek)

- VSN_F5N (Modell Belsimtek)

- VSN_F14A (Modell VNAO)

- VSN_F14B (Modell Heatblur)

- VSN_F15E A-10A Avionik

- VSN_F15E_AA F-15C Avionik

- VSN_F16A A-10A Avionik

- VSN_F16AMLU

- VSN_F16CBL50

- VSN_F16CBL52D Su-25T Avionik

- VSN_FA18C

- VSN_FA18C_AG

- VSN_FA18C_Lot20 (Modell ED)

- VSN_FA18C_Lot20_AG (Modell ED)

-VSN_ F-18D

- VSN_FA18F (Modell VNAO)

- VSN_FA18F_AG (Modell VNAO)

- VSN_F22

- VSN_F-35

- VSN_Harrier (Modell RAZBAM)

- VSN_M2000 (Modell RAZBAM)

- VSN_TornadoGR4

- VSN_TornadoIDS

- VSN_JAS37Viggen (Modell Leatherneck)

- VSN_Eurofighter

- VSN_F104G

-VSN_F105D & G

- VSN_Su34 (Modell ED)

- VSN_UFO

- VSN_SEM (Super Étendard Modernisé)

- VSN_Jas-39 Gripen

-VSN_F80

Download links

Download Link: VSN_Mods 2.5.X - DCS World Stable SFM Version

Download Link: VSN_Mods 2.5.6.49798 - DCS World Version 2.5.6.49798 only

Download Link: VSN_Mods WIP: DCS World VSN WIP

These mods are getting always updates as long as cdpkobra and his friends are still working on it or it is still possible to update/implement them

The VSN_FA18C, VSN_F5E and the VSN_M2000 are now coming with skins from: [CH]-SubZero

Requirements:

In order to let them work, you need to have at least the following module: DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3

Installation instruction:

If you already mods of previous versions, delete them before installing the new version.

You have to save the mods now in the ".../saved games/DCS..." folder.

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft (For aircraft mods)

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech (For vehicle mods)

And then, copy the files from:

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\bin

DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\FM\Data

To:

...\Mods\aircraft\VSN_XX\bin

...\Mods\aircraft\VSN_XX\FM\Data

Make sure when you unzip the files or move them that you don't have another Subfolder with the same name as the mod. If this is the case, bring it one up, so when you click on the mod folder, you don't have to enter another folder with the same name but instead you have all the files infront of you.

You can now select the Avionics with .CMD files, just pick the avionic typ you want and run the .CMD

If you are a bit confused, take a look here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=129

Note:

This mod does not come with any models from ED or 3rd party dev. All models are directly loaded from the DCS World Database.

Good flight is wishing: cdpkobra, the one who made it possible

If you have any questions about us/the mods, feel free to ask and we hope we can answer your questions succesfully

excellent job.

is there any chance to have soon a F-111 model ?

it was an excellent airplane for long range bomber.

or maybe an F-100 to complet the century figther planes 🙂

thanks.

• Like 1

That 105 mod looks so beautiful! Ive only flown it once so far and got some questions:

- Is there a way to change the cockpit to the A-10 one? I'd prefer that one for A/G.

- Is there a way to fire the Shrike missile? at least with the Flanker pit, it kinda doesnt work.

- So far, I only managed to drop all Mk82s at once. I remember from my FC3 days that I could change that in the A-10. However, I dont know how to change the ripple/qty settings in the Flanker.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

On 2/23/2021 at 3:57 PM, yann59 said:

excellent job.

is there any chance to have soon a F-111 model ?

it was an excellent airplane for long range bomber.

or maybe an F-100 to complet the century figther planes 🙂

thanks.

F-111?

+1 here! 🙂

• Like 2

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

19 minutes ago, yann59 said:

Yes, It was the best meduim long rang bomber at its time.

I hope to see it fly in the game soon!!!!

My favourite aircraft in my childhood, Still love the plane 🙂

eager to see on DCS to use in my missions.

• Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Agora sim ,estamos vendo que os nossos desejos estão sendo atendidos de alguma forma, estou feliz por ver que nem DE F-18 ou F-14 vive o DCS , existe muito mais aeronaves que deram a sua contribuição a aviação militar em muitos conflitos passados. meu sonho e ver algum dia ,todos os aviões que participaram da Century Series.

Aos meu amigo cpdkobra e seus colaboradores o meu eterno agradecimento por estes Mods maravilhosos e fazendo um humilde pedido, olhem com carinho para um Mod do F8U Cruzader, por favor com o lançamento do SC do DCS, este mod

seria maIs do que bemvindo a nossa comunidade.

O meu muito obrigado.

jacson158.

On 9/27/2016 at 8:47 AM, razo+r said:

- VSN_F104G

-VSN_F105D & G

I was wondering would you be ok of someone else were to use these mods to done one of their own, provided they give you the proper credit? I'm really interested in tthe Thud I like the external model. 

On 2/24/2021 at 12:25 PM, Tomcatter87 said:

That 105 mod looks so beautiful! Ive only flown it once so far and got some questions:

- Is there a way to change the cockpit to the A-10 one? I'd prefer that one for A/G.

- Is there a way to fire the Shrike missile? at least with the Flanker pit, it kinda doesnt work.

- So far, I only managed to drop all Mk82s at once. I remember from my FC3 days that I could change that in the A-10. However, I dont know how to change the ripple/qty settings in the Flanker.

The Shrike's work only in the F-105G and you need to take the phantasmagoria pod. Than just switch the pod on, the radar sources will appear in the hud. Put the box on top of a diamond. Designate the target and presto, works like a charm. ;-) You can change the amount of Bombs you drop with I think it es sequence????Just take a look in the input-setup ;-)

On 3/10/2021 at 9:03 PM, Zukov said:

Epic mod, thanks VSN for the F-105!!

my contribution in video format🙂

Pretty great video. Keep it up, really entertaining 🙂

• Like 3

Hi

any chance of a carrier landable c2a greyhound?

Ive tried mucking around with the e2d turning it into a c2 but the c2 keeps crashing through the deck. It flys like the e2 just would like it to land on a carrier. The ai can do it fine.

cheers