VSN flyable aircraft mods

On 4/29/2022 at 11:51 AM, USSR_Rik said:

To mod creators: DCS crashes in Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\device_init.lua due to old script used in mod. You have to correct this script according to actual (i.e. 2.7.12.23362) ED original

---------------------------------------------
dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."KNEEBOARD/declare_kneeboard_device.lua")

creators[devices.KNEEBOARD] = {
    "F18::avKneeboard_F18",
    LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."KNEEBOARD/device/init.lua",
    {}
}
dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."PADLOCK/PADLOCK_declare.lua")

Hi.

Could you specify a bit what you mean exactly? Which lines of code are too old for DCS and need to be changed to what kind of code? Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm not really the "lua-guy" 😉

Cheers,

PeeJott.

On 5/4/2022 at 9:32 PM, PeeJott17 said:

Our pleasure. We hope you enjoy the mods 🙂

Anyways, new version is up and the grey square is gone (thanks to CDPKobra) in both the 105G and 105D.

Cheers,

PeeJott.

seems link to the new version for  F-105 is dead...?

H'mm, link did not work for me either...

strange...

"Dein Download konnte nicht gefunden werden. Bitte beachte, dass Downloadlinks nur einmalig gültig sind. Bitte versuche es nochmal."

"Your download could not be found. Please note that download links are only valid once. Please try it again."

I have tried several more times and with chrome and firebird.  Something must be up with the server.  Out of space or something.

Thanks, and I will keep trying .

Edited by kahuuna
more info

17 hours ago, kahuuna said:

H'mm, link did not work for me either...

strange...

"Dein Download konnte nicht gefunden werden. Bitte beachte, dass Downloadlinks nur einmalig gültig sind. Bitte versuche es nochmal."

"Your download could not be found. Please note that download links are only valid once. Please try it again."

I have tried several more times and with chrome and firebird.  Something must be up with the server.  Out of space or something.

Thanks, and I will keep trying .

now it works...thanks!!!!

Hi All!

I am trying to download several files for VSN mods, the F 105, the F4 and the Mirage III. I tried others to see if they worked.  I only get this... no download "button" I tried this with the Download Link:
filehorst.de
Download Link: VSN_Mods 2.5.X - DCS World Stable SFM Version

and it sends me to a list page with all files but when I select the one I want, there appears like a holding page that says" now to the downloads page" Which I click but then I get sent to the page with no other click box... 

What am I doing wrong??

2022-05-07.png

2022-05-07 (1).png

2022-05-07 (2).png

Exactly!!

Yup! That is exactly what happens....

5 hours ago, seabat said:

PeeJott,

No more box for me.  Again, thanks to the VSN team.

f-105g.jpg

nice skin, is there a downloads link to share?

Really love the F-104 - is there a plan for other EFM upgrades with original cockpits forVSN modules in the plan? F-105 would be awesome

Edited by Fab8ball

From the VSN Guys: 5/8/22

Recently, many of the changes we've been working on for the past few weeks have been published by our developer, causing a few downloads to be temporarily unavailable. The problem was short-lived and has already been fixed. Of course, no files were damaged in the process.

So your download should work without any problems again. :-)

Thank you for your understanding,

Verified operative for the 105 at 0933 5/8/22.  VICTORY  ! 

Elvis, many thanks!

Now I managed to dll the ones I wanted. However, there is yet another question.

I have the F15C module but not specifically an FC3 module (the only folder with "FC3" is  D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\DemoMods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs) Should I install them there?

Please let me know,

Thanks!

Am 7.5.2022 um 18:20 schrieb Jason32:

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove the wing/fuse pylons on a VSN model so i can fly a 'clean' wing. The option isn't available in the weapons loadout screen.

Thankyou

With which mod

Am 10.5.2022 um 03:24 schrieb Edgehog:

Elvis, many thanks!

Now I managed to dll the ones I wanted. However, there is yet another question.

I have the F15C module but not specifically an FC3 module (the only folder with "FC3" is  D:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\DemoMods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs) Should I install them there?

Please let me know,

Thanks!

The mods must be installed here

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft (For aircraft mods)

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech (For vehicle mods)

Previous VSN F-105 stopped functioning after latest DCS patch. So downloaded and installed newest updated F-105. Getting some very strange behavior:

(video is uploading as I post this, may take a minute)

Hi Community,

Sorry, new user here. I'm wondering if the Harrier / Mirage 200 / Tornado mods are not compatible with the newest version of the sim?

I've tried to follow the instructions here, and I'm getting the aircraft, they are working, but I seem to have 2 types of cockpit merged into one on all of the aircraft. I realize I'm probably doing something wrong, but are there any detailed instructions on how to do this?

Also, for clarity (after reading through this forum) I do not have FC3, but I do have DCS with all of the FC3 aircraft modules that I purchased afterwards. Is that the cause?

Many thanks to all for any advice.

Andrew.

On 5/15/2022 at 4:26 AM, LDH67 said:

'm wondering if the Harrier / Mirage 200 / Tornado mods are not compatible with the newest version of the sim?

At least, the Tornado is working on my latest DCS 2.7 openbeta:

7gIOd0x.jpg

The Mod uses the Su-33 cockpit:

Uc4J0oV.jpg

On 5/15/2022 at 4:26 AM, LDH67 said:

I've tried to follow the instructions here, and I'm getting the aircraft, they are working, but I seem to have 2 types of cockpit merged into one on all of the aircraft. I realize I'm probably doing something wrong, but are there any detailed instructions on how to do this?

It sounds like you have conflicting Mods, I have seen this type of issue with people that make use of the "clickable cockpit for FC3" Mod.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Rudel,

I thank you so much for your reply. I did not think of the clickable cockpit mod having a conflict. I'll remove that today and try the install again. Once again, thank you, advice is very much appreciated.

Andrew.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, norman99 said:

Is the VSN Eurofighter still available for download somewhere? I can't find it anywhere, and need a copy as it's part of a static template I've downloaded.

Unfortunately, the Eurofighter is currently not flyable .. you can only use it as AI aircraft:

RO1KZCN.jpg

Maybe because of that, VSN took it out from their download server.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB