VSN flyable aircraft mods

7 minutes ago, Jason32 said:

My Eurofighter is still flyable in the latest OB.

odd … maybe my version of the Mod is different 

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

7 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Unfortunately, the Eurofighter is currently not flyable .. you can only use it as AI aircraft:

RO1KZCN.jpg

Maybe because of that, VSN took it out from their download server.

AI/Static is all I want to use it for, unfortunately it seems impossible to find.

1 hour ago, norman99 said:

AI/Static is all I want to use it for, unfortunately it seems impossible to find.

Have you reached to @cdpkobra to see if he can provide a download link?

I do have my copy of the Mod, but I’m not sure of it is ok to redistribute it, so its better if you ask him.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Can anyone help please.

The VSN Tornado in model viewer arg 7 is showing as a smooth swing wing, but in the game the wings don't swing smoothly, they move only 3 times, forward 25 degrees/45 ish? and full 67.

Anyway to make these run smooth in the sim?

Thanks

Am 17.5.2022 um 03:04 schrieb norman99:

Is the VSN Eurofighter still available for download somewhere? I can't find it anywhere, and need a copy as it's part of a static template I've downloaded.

The mod was deleted because of an Abuse report from filehorst, unfortunately anyone can report and delete the file without a reason, even if they are not the rights holder.

"VSN_Eurofighter v2.7.12.01 FC3 SFM.7z" re-uploaded

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, mikeg5691 said:

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please tell me if you can use heat blur skins on VSN flyable aircraft mods, SUCH AS THE f-14s?

Cheers Mates!

Most likely not as the wireframes for the models will be different and therefore the skins will not match up (be positioned correctly).

seabat

Pretty damn sure this link is the MOST up to date for VSN. I got my reworked F-105 here. I posted this link earlier in this thread. As Dogsbd says it dooes have some odd behavior on the ground induced by the rudders. I just stay off the rudders on the ground - start mission ON RUNWAY - throttle up into burner and get airborne. I have not tested all my VSN aircraft since the two most recent upgrades/DCS patches

You should get a pop up in browser to clik and convert/translate the pages to english.  You click on the aircraft you want then it is going to take one <maybe> two more click before the download page comes up . 

https://filehorst.de/folder.php?key=duuqITUb

• Thanks 2

On 5/13/2022 at 4:59 PM, Dogsbd said:

Previous VSN F-105 stopped functioning after latest DCS patch. So downloaded and installed newest updated F-105. Getting some very strange behavior:

(video is uploading as I post this, may take a minute)

Given there has been no official comment on this flight model behavior am I to take it that an F-105 pirouetting on the taxiway is considered by the mod makers as "normal"?

Though not shown in this video, I also found that in the air if one stands on one rudder pedal the aircraft will just start yawing in that direction until it rotates 180 degrees..

In short the flight model exhibited by this latest version of the F-105 is purely arcade level. 

35 minutes ago, Dogsbd said:

Given there has been no official comment on this flight model behavior ...

What comment do you needed? All these Mods use the Flamming Cliffs flight model tuned slightly, so you can not really expect a study level model behaviour. If you need something more accurate, then you have to purchase one of the study Modules that ED and third parties offer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rudel_chw said:

What comment do you needed? All these Mods use the Flamming Cliffs flight model tuned slightly, so you can not really expect a study level model behaviour. If you need something more accurate, then you have to purchase one of the study Modules that ED and third parties offer.

I have numerous purchased high fidelity modules and I understand that FC3 aircraft aren't modeled like the high fidelity modules but I also know that the previous VSN F-105 flight model was much, MUCH better than the present offering. Now if ED did something that makes replicating that previous effort difficult / impossible or if some other difficulty has arisen to prevent making the current 105 FM equal to the previous 105 FM someone should just say so and I will understand, but ignoring the issue is what annoys me. A simple "Yeah, sorry we can't fix that because.." or "Yeah, we know and we're working on it" would suffice.

VSN Team,

I was checking out the F105 and F4b after this weeks OB update and noticed that the player controls seem to have been affected.  While taxiing I implemented a left turn and was suprised that with minimal input I did a quick 180 before I caught it.  Of course I went right rudder and went about 270 in that direction.  Then I started laughing and I did a whole bunch of doughnuts until the wingman taxied into me.  I use OVGME and disabled the modules before installing the update.

I looked at the settings for rudder input and noticed that left input only went up to about 80%.  Right was a full movement to 100%.   I cancelled that setting and then reset but it still kept the same values.  Slider, curves, deadzone parameters were all tried with same results.

I then tried the F4b and basically the same.

AI planes did not exhibit any changes.

Last I looked at the ED FA-18 and that worked fine.

Have not had a chance to look at the other VSN mods I have.

Player controlled Thud and Rhino is still doable but need a really light touch.

Still great mods but thought you might like to know.

seabat

9 hours ago, seabat said:

I was checking out the F105 and F4b after this weeks OB update and noticed that the player controls seem to have been affected.  While taxiing I implemented a left turn and was suprised that with minimal input I did a quick 180 before I caught it.  Of course I went right rudder and went about 270 in that direction.  Then I started laughing and I did a whole bunch of doughnuts until the wingman taxied into me. 

See my video a few posts back, I experienced the exact same thing.

Good day to all,

My apologies in advance for any inconvenience but since the last update for beta and I am using Sanikkats F-4 model and VSN_F-4E the weapons show in crazy position does any friendly person by any chance has an updated LUA with correct weapon stations any help is appreciated.  

Thanks in advance, take care and stay safe,

v/r.

Am 21.5.2022 um 23:36 schrieb MEBF109:

Good day Gentlemen,

If it's possible can any of you VSN artists tell me when is the VSN KFIR that Mr. CDPKOBRA was working on be available for download.

Thanks in advance take care and stay safe.

V/R.

In this post you can see a few pictures from the work

We currently have these versions, and a few talented artists are still creating the skins of all the versions, once all the skins are in place we will create and release a WIP version, but I can't give a date.

Mirage IIIC/ Mirage IIIE/ Mirage IIIEA/ Mirage IIIEBR/ Mirage IIIS/ Mirage IIIRS/ Mirage 5F/ Mirage 5MA Elkan/ Mirage 5P-4/ Mirage 5BA/ Mirage 50EV/ IAI Dagger/ IAI NESHER/ IAI KFIR/ IAI Kfir/ C1/F-21A/ IAI Finger/ Mirage 5COAM/ Mirage 50C/ Mirage 50CN/ Mirage IIIO Rose/ Mirage 5PA3/ Mirage 5 Rose II/ Mirage 5A Mara/ Mirage 5AD/ Mirage 5D/ Mirage 5E2/ Mirage 5G II/ Mirage 5SDE/ Mirage 5GVM/ Mirage IIIB/ Mirage IIID/ Mirage IIIDBR/ Mirage IIIDS/ Mirage 50DV/ Cheetah D/ Mirage 50DCN/ Kfir TC-2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, cdpkobra said:

The fast turning have all VSN mods, ED has changed something and we have no solution

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogrvh9x4n37z221/Digital Combat Simulator Black Shark 2022.06.07 - 21.49.56.02.mp4?dl=0

I do not understand what you mean

cdpkobra,

My apologies, I was typing too quick.

What I meant was the star on the side shown has a bar that droops droops down and is not straight when the layer is placed over that section of the model.  I am guessing the wire frame of the model may be distorted a little.   It is a minor thing and as someone else made some liveries I was wondering if they came up with a solution to straighten the bar on that side.   The port side is fine and the star lines up properly.  The livery that came with the mod show the same thing.

Still a great mod and a lot of fun to use in DCS.

seabat