VSN flyable aircraft mods

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Urbi:

Hello guys I'm sharing my new skins. the first package contains the texture folder of the main textures as a zip. this is to be transferred completely to the texture folder of the VSN F-4B. Also included is a new paint kit and the liveries seen in the images above. the second package contains five new livery (see pictures)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eavtcsn6s93lmf1/F-4B_neu.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfvvzvqtznzdf4g/New_Liveries_F-4B.zip?dl=0

Error in picture 1 corrected

Great work Urbi!🤩

I dont use this particular F4 model in my game, but knowing the quality of Urbi's work in the past I could not resist downloading it just to admire the quality of these skins. 

If somebody asked me to mark these out of 10, I would have no hesitation in giving every single one of them 12 - I aspire to your standards Urbi - these are EXCEPTIONAL. 

8 hours ago, Urbi said:

... have fun flying.

Thank you so much ... these are really gorgeous liveries, I intend to use them on the new SA map 👍

ePBvnoz.jpg

AFf0LVO.jpg

cjIf3Au.jpg

🙏 thanks again, both to you and to the VSN team 🙂

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 minutes ago, FoxHoundELite said:

Where can i find the template for making skin of VSN F-4B?

Its three posts above, check Urbi’s post

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Hi Guys, I wonder if you can help here. Since latest OB update, If I select the Magic on any french fighter mod, VSN or not, it is invisible. You can still fire it etc., but it's a ghost 😉

However, if I select as module the official M2000, no issue, the missile shows fine in all its splendor...

Anyone seen this before? solutions?

Thanks

image.png

Edited by Fab8ball

Hi everyone,

After last DCS update (OB 2.7.15.25026) I've encoutered problem with F-35C VSN MOD when landing on a carrier (Stennis). I'm catching the wire but the front landing gear goes through the deck and both aircraft and carrier are dameged. Moreover, there is no way to let go of the wire. Raising the hook doesn't work. Please find attached track file. ED has updated 3D model for Stennis and maybe this is causing the problem...

F-35C landing.trk

On 6/16/2022 at 2:26 PM, Urbi said:

Liveries and texture update. several liveries have been added. The section of tanks in the main texture received the inscription. In the main texture folder, the texture for the seat has been changed and warning signs have been added. All liveries are now also packed. To view them in the model viewer, however, they must be unpacked. the left and right tanks are not displayed correctly. they both have the lead on the left. I corrected these. to do this, weapons.lua must be copied into the weapons folder.
the downloads link is the same as above but they are included here again. have fun flying.

Weapons.lua 3.99 kB · 32 downloads

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eavtcsn6s93lmf1/F-4B_neu.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfvvzvqtznzdf4g/New_Liveries_F-4B.zip?dl=0null

Screen_220615_172837.jpg

I have installed your liveries into Saved Games\DCS\Mods\aircraft\VSN_F4\Liveries, was that right because I cannot see them in game. I noticed that a lot of the files are named VSN_F4E, is that it, or is it something silly I have done?

Planes: A-10C/II - FC3 - F/A-18C - F-16c - F-5 - F-15E - F-4E

Helicopters: UH-1H Huey - KA-50 Black Shark - AH-64D

Maps: Sinai - Normandy 2.0 - Channel - Syria - Persian Gulf - South Atlantic

Extras: Supercarrier - WWII Asset Pack

PC SPECS: CPU, Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz | MOBO, ASUS/Z87-A | MEMORY, HyperX FURY Series 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 Memory1833Mhz |GRAPHICS CARD, GIGABYTE RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, 1920 Core, 1755Mhz | PSU, CoolerMaster Real Power Pro 1250W 80Plus | Flight Stick, Logitech X-56 | Rudder Pedals, Logitech G | O/S, Windows 10, 64bit | Hard Drives, Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB

16 hours ago, JFCshloss said:

A I DOWNLOADED THE SKINS  ops caps lol  ok the royal navy skins aint blue as depicted i got three camauflaged ones and its not even british DPM  any ideas?

If I had a livery that was presenting a digital type of camo I was usually missing a texture.  Urbi's downloads include an updated texture folder that also needs to be loaded.  May want to review his responses above and verify you have loaded all the needed files.

seabat

Am 1.7.2022 um 16:52 schrieb Urbi:

VSN F/A-18D Liveries

revised liveries of "vined0g" and my Royal Malaysian with the paintkit of "Strider 32" and a new livery "Bengals-VMFA 224". the VSN_FA-18D.zip is included because it contains some improved textures. copy this zip to the mod's teyture folder. the liveries are in zip format and should be copied to the subfolders "VSN_FA18D" and "VSN_FA18D_AG" in the liveries folder.

nullhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/gib5231amyp6fz6/VSN FA-18D pak.zip?dl=0

the liveries can also be used for the mod with F-18C Cockpit by josh109.

Thank you for sharing! Great update. 👌

One thing i have noticed, is that in the swiss texture zip the textur 2 is wrong (got US Insignias).

Edited by CarloVecchi

vor 57 Minuten schrieb Urbi:

Thank you Carlo. You will surely know how easy it is to make such mistakes. among other things, I also noticed that I had forgotten the Malasian Air Force. I have corrected this. It can be downloaded from the same link

Yes I know, happens very fast. 
Thanks for the fast update! 😉

Am 1.7.2022 um 16:52 schrieb Urbi:

VSN F/A-18D Liveries

revised liveries of "vined0g" and my Royal Malaysian with the paintkit of "Strider 32" and a new livery "Bengals-VMFA 224". the VSN_FA-18D.zip is included because it contains some improved textures. copy this zip to the mod's teyture folder. the liveries are in zip format and should be copied to the subfolders "VSN_FA18D" and "VSN_FA18D_AG" in the liveries folder.

Btw Urbi, any chance for an VFC-12 Skin for the F/A-18D? 

57957_1552869612.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Guys

I added the  VSN-Mirage III  Mod to  DCS World  and it works fine in  ModelViewer But when I load DCS World   I get the following message shown in screenshot below.

NOTE:  I am using the Trial Version of  FC3 (Expires 25/07/2022)  so I don't know if this makes a difference.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Keith

dcs VSN MIRAGE III DISABLED.JPG

44 minutes ago, Warlord64 said:

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

you installed the mod within the DCS program folder … instead, it should be at /saved games/dcs/mods/aircraft/

Is there any more updates on the Steering Spin issue? I understand it's an ED FC3 issue. If this is currently affecting all mods. Surely someone has contacted ED with this issue. They allow us to use the FC3 platform for mods. So they must also make sure it remains useable for that purpose. 

Kind Regards

RedBear

Hello ı have a problem when ı want to fly VSN F4B EFM with unlimited fuel option enabled ıt does not working . İn other payware and VSN modules this option is working. İs there any way to work unlimited fuel option in VSN F-4 B 2.7 EFM

On 7/10/2022 at 2:49 AM, Chap2012 said:

Having issues with the F-4. My thrust is reversed on my throttle. I also can't turn on the ground. Anybody else know about this? 

Doesn't happen with any other VSN 

Yes.

Because of EFM throttle values are reversed. Just reverse The throttle axis and use right+left throttle. Should work fine...

On 7/19/2022 at 10:26 AM, Somu said:

Hello ı have a problem when ı want to fly VSN F4B EFM with unlimited fuel option enabled ıt does not working . İn other payware and VSN modules this option is working. İs there any way to work unlimited fuel option in VSN F-4 B 2.7 EFM

Nope, not possible. No unlimitations can be applied...

20 hours ago, JFCshloss said:

bah since last update tornado and phantom b dont work anymore

Where, what update? Did you get The Patch?