VSN flyable aircraft mods

Hi everybody. I have a issue with the vsn F35 mod on dcs steam edition. I cant control the aircraft myself but the AI can control it though. Is it any way to resolve this issue? I have a JAS 39 gripen mod that works without issues (not vsn mod) 

Edited by KungKeno

45 minutes ago, KungKeno said:

Hi everybody. I have a issue with the vsn F35 mod on dcs steam edition. I cant control the aircraft myself but the AI can control it though. Is it any way to resolve this issue? I have a JAS 39 gripen mod that works without issues (not vsn mod) 

What version (avionic type) are you trying to fly and do you have FC3?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. If you are interested, there is going to be a "VSN flyable aircraft mods"-Discord Server where all the new toys, updates, patches and what not will be posted. So if you like Discord, may be you fancy hopping over to that one as well?

https://discord.gg/Wk9hUnKcWz

Cheers,

PJ.

P.S.: F-35A/B/C EFM Release is going to take place today (saturday 12.Nov.22 at 18:15h GMT+1) ATTENTION: Check out J.P.'s trailer for the mod at:

Edited by PeeJott17
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

On 11/12/2022 at 6:15 AM, PeeJott17 said:

Hi guys. If you are interested, there is going to be a "VSN flyable aircraft mods"-Discord Server where all the new toys, updates, patches and what not will be posted. So if you like Discord, may be you fancy hopping over to that one as well?

https://discord.gg/Wk9hUnKcWz

Cheers,

PJ.

P.S.: F-35A/B/C EFM Release is going to take place today (saturday 12.Nov.22 at 18:15h GMT+1) ATTENTION: Check out J.P.'s trailer for the mod at:

Question on this. Ive downloaded the previous version and this version and I cant seem to get the F35 flyable. What am i doing wrong?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bucketnate said:

Question on this. Ive downloaded the previous version and this version and I cant seem to get the F35 flyable. What am i doing wrong?

All I can tell you is that the Mod does work, here is how it looks on my DCS:

BLTfAdk.jpg

pity that it does not have the all-glass cockpit shown on the trailer video:

4ofcCLq.jpg

maybe if you attach your dcs.log file we can then try to diagnose your issue.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I don’t know what you guys did with the flight model, but it’s really impossible to fly this F-35. Either he nods, or falls into a tailspin and an uncontrolled dive. I think I would have more freedom and safety in flight on a Boeing 747 than on this penguin.

Edited by RaptorFighter

The FM is being worked on.

it is not a easy task!

Give them some time to get further along,

Fly the other till then.

• Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Am 31.10.2022 um 16:57 schrieb Fab8ball:

F5 mods - if you try to fire any AA missiles from wings pylons, aircraft explodes. Could this be fixed please

thanks

The collision model from the DCS: F-5E Tiger II causes the explosion, I need to create my own.

image.png

I had the same problem with the VSN_F16 mod, I had to adjust the collision model

3 hours ago, RaptorFighter said:

I don’t know what you guys did with the flight model, but it’s really impossible to fly this F-35. Either he nods, or falls into a tailspin and an uncontrolled dive. I think I would have more freedom and safety in flight on a Boeing 747 than on this penguin.

disable EFM for the time being by making lines in entry.lua like this

make_flyable('VSN_F35A',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',{nil, old = 6}, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--SFM
--make_flyable('VSN_F35A',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/Scripts/',F35, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--EFM
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, keltu123 said:

disable EFM for the time being by making lines in entry.lua like this

make_flyable('VSN_F35A',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',{nil, old = 6}, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--SFM
--make_flyable('VSN_F35A',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/Scripts/',F35, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--EFM

Thank You So Much! How did I not see this right away? Attention: in this case, in the axis commands, it is necessary to cancel the inverting of the axis of the thrust control stick!

Edited by RaptorFighter

solution for F4E missile explosion

• Got to DCS ->Bazar->World-> shapes and copy f-4e-collision.edm
  • Go to VSN F4E -> Shapes and paste
  • rename it to vsn_f4e-collision.edm
  • check the file VSN_F4E.LODS / VSN_F4E_AFM.LODS / VSN_F4E_AG.LODS- the Collison model should be assigned like this - collision_shell = "vsn_f4e-collision.edm";
  • Profit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...