VSN flyable aircraft mods

Honestly, even if the VSN mods end up broken I'd still very much appreciate them if they can stay as AI aircraft. I have used them quite a bit as such and would be a shame if they completely fall out of use.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

I have problems to launch VSN F-14B from carrier.

Is there a correct launching procedure?

Thank you.

No .........from mission editor choose takeoff from runaway , choose the catapult number 1 to 4. In mission , full throttle and wait the catapult shoot .....PULL UP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

are you going to update the ones for version 2.5.6? thank you a lot

They are up to date for 2.5.6...

You just need to use a previous version of 2.5.6 due to ED "locking" the possibility to makes mods based upon FC3. We, modders, cannot change anything there.

They are up to date for 2.5.6...

You just need to use a previous version of 2.5.6 due to ED "locking" the possibility to makes mods based upon FC3. We, modders, cannot change anything there.

Thanks a lot and I wish if there is anyway to solve this issue as more updates are coming out soon

Huge thanks! Just one small little problem.

Thanks guy this is absolute joy to be back with VSN mods after revert back to older version, just one question

In mod VSN-SEM 2.5.6, there's some kind of problem with f2 view (outside view), Im using Viewsf15 pit lua with AFM settings. f2 view on watching the back of the plane, front and closer around back and front causes the view to extend far from the plane automatically, or it get away from aircraft, its super annoying, now this does not happen with any other vsn mod.

Im out of ideas and tried to even select different avionics/views/cockpitshapeslods, but something is in shapes of the plane and i cant understand maybe, a fix would be awesome.?! Using 2.5.6.497xx OB

Thanks for the wonderful mods guys, cdpkobra, razo+r skatezilla blacklibrary and more who i missed, huge THANKS, absolute blast for many STILL!!!

:pilotfly:

Edited by DavPAKgriffins

Dav-Pak-BlackSpider

Thanks guy this is absolute joy to be back with VSN mods after revert back to older version, just one question

In mod VSN-SEM 2.5.6, there's some kind of problem with f2 view (outside view), Im using Viewsf15 pit lua with AFM settings. f2 view on watching the ......

Thanks for the wonderful mods guys, cdpkobra, razo+r skatezilla blacklibrary and more who i missed, huge THANKS, absolute blast for many STILL!!!

:pilotfly:

Hi All,

I'm using these VSN wonderful mods also, and I think the VSN_SEMSuper Etendard is awesome.

One problem I have is that I can't get any armement i.e. missiles and so on, nor any fuel tanks attached under the wings.

The loadout dialog appears OK in the mission editor, but is sadly empty of any armement configuration for all mission types.

The Unitpayloads sub-folder also appears empty in the aircraft folder..

This is also the case for the F104 Starfighter.

Any clue would be most welcome.

The SEm and F104 are otherwise fully flyable for me in DCS stable version 2.5.6.49798.

Thanks a lot for these great mods again.

Any help appreciated,

Toan

Hi All,

I'm using these VSN wonderful mods also, and I think the VSN_SEMSuper Etendard is awesome.

One problem I have is that I can't get any armement i.e. missiles and so on, nor any fuel tanks attached under the wings.

The loadout dialog appears OK in the mission editor, but is sadly empty of any armement configuration for all mission types.

The Unitpayloads sub-folder also appears empty in the aircraft folder..

This is also the case for the F104 Starfighter.

Any clue would be most welcome.

The SEm and F104 are otherwise fully flyable for me in DCS stable version 2.5.6.49798.

Thanks a lot for these great mods again.

Any help appreciated,

Toan

Are you trying to edit the locked "Empty" loadout? That won't work.

Are you trying to edit the locked "Empty" loadout? That won't work.

Hi,

The empty loadout should remain empty all the time ?

OK, but how can I get a configuration with missiles and fuel tanks ?

None is available, whatever the mission assigned to the VSN_SEM (CAP, interception, etc).

I'm using the VSN_SEM+v2.5.6.05 file.

I have the same problem with the Rafale M_AIR AIR 2.5.5.

Thanks for any help,

Toan

Hi,

The empty loadout should remain empty all the time ?

OK, but how can I get a configuration with missiles and fuel tanks ?

None is available, whatever the mission assigned to the VSN_SEM (CAP, interception, etc).

I'm using the VSN_SEM+v2.5.6.05 file.

I have the same problem with the Rafale M_AIR AIR 2.5.5.

Thanks for any help,

Toan

You need to create a new loadout, then you can add weapons and stores.

I have fouind whereas I got the cockpit views for the VSN Aircraft mods a few days ago, the game updated and i have lost these againl, tried reinstalling, but it only displays aircraft now in (test missions) in Outside "Third person" views, i do have FC3 and have the folder structures correct with Bin and FM in the correct order for each model to use the F15 cockpit,. I'm wondering if the update has blocked it??? I'm using game version 2.5.6. hope thats enough info, on the plus side, VR mode is great, have flown a lot with the Rift S.,. and have Voice controls set up in "Voice Attack" for a lot of functions works well. THank you for the mods, at the moment external only. Sorry version 52437 (patch). released a couple of days agol, is there any way to roll it back ???

Maybe- hold the fort, I found the way to retro grade the version, going to be interesting to find out if this fixed it???

Edited by Baron210

Yes My fears were confirmed, I upgraded to the very latest version, this reverts your lovely aircraft to being unusable,, rolling back a version did it for me, I have my Cockpit back.

To Roll back,,

You have to open a run command

Type (in Windows ten). search bar CMD (then hit run as administrator).

CD Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Bin

Type DCS_Updater DCS 2.5.6.49798 It will restore your version (make sure you closed DCS World properly). I dare say maybe this could be patched???? Thank you again for the VSN aircraft.