VSN flyable aircraft mods

14 minutes ago, razo+r said:

1) Lo hai correttamente?

2) Hai FC3?

I have the modules Fc3 purchased separately, F15, Su27, Su33, Mig29 ... Do I have to have the complete package?
i put the folder in, saved games, mod, aircraft

Edited by Duster

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU i7 7700K@4.5ghz * COOLER ARCTIC Freezer 13 CO * MB MSI Z270 Gaming M3 * RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4-2400 DDR4 2400MHz * GPU Zotac GTX 1070Ti mini * SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB for S.O. * SSD Samsung 860 EVO 500GB for DCS * HDD 1TB WD Blue x2 * PSU Corsair CX650M * SO Windows 10 pro 64bit * TrackIR 5 * Saiteck x52 Pro

13 minutes ago, Duster said:

I have the modules Fc3 purchased separately, F15, Su27, Su33, Mig29 ... Do I have to have the complete package?
i put the folder in, saved games, mod, aircraft

The current version of DCS doesn't allow Mods to use FC3 anymore ... all those Mods are now obsolete.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 hour ago, Cdodders said:

So for the F-35 mod, how do I fly it as I am encountering the same issue

I don't know .. maybe you can ask on the native Forum of these Mods:

https://www.lockonforum.de/community/board/10-mods/

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

As of February 2021 is there a flyable version of the Tornado there does not appear to be a SFM  version of the VSN Tornado and the other VSN Tornado version no longer appears to work in DCS other than as an AI aircraft?

Does anyone know how to modify the VSN Tornado to again be flyable in DCS?

Thanks 

5 hours ago, razo+r said:

So you have FC3, downloaded the SFM versions and installed them in "saved games/dcs world/mods/aircraft" and made sure that there is not another folder inside called "VSN_XYZ"?

Cause I tried them and can fly them.

It was an ID10T problem, I was looking at the wrong downloads and was using the non-SFM version.

Only issues I ran into so far:
E2D's engines don't stop animating or emitting sounds when you shut them down. They stop giving the aircraft propulsion, though, so that's working.
E2D's landing gear doesn't appear to work. It raises and lowers, but you land on your belly and crash instead of landing on your lovely landing gear wheels...

Very cool, thanks for making me look again! I'm a dummy.

29 minutes ago, Scatman said:

I have some question for this mod, I just saw a video that show a complete clickable module of F-22, but after i download the SFM version, it only appear as F-15 cockpit.

Have a link to the video? All of these mods use a preexisting cockpit, usually the F15 or SU-27 (Flaming Cliffs 3, all non-clickable). I think you can also set it up to use a clickable cockpit, but I haven't seen it yet.

Edited by Qlippoth

17 hours ago, Scatman said:

I have some question for this mod, I just saw a video that show a complete clickable module of F-22, but after i download the SFM version, it only appear as F-15 cockpit.

Oh, you probably mean this video, and yes, it's Grinelli's F22 which isn't out yet as far as I know:

Hello and THANKS for your Mods, they are wonderful.

Sadly I only can see from F2 view... In other word, I can't get in F1 view and can't have the control.

As the 'Installation instruction' said, mods are put in the right folder and files are  also copied to its place.

Is there any thing I forgot? 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb PeeJott17:

@CBYZ in The working (sfm) mods no copying from dcs-install Folder is necessary. Just download The sfm Version and unpack into savedgames/dcs/mods/aircraft/VSN_xxxyyyzzz. Should work After that 😉

Are you sure?

I downloaded yesterday the VSN F-16s and i had to copy the FC3 Bin folder & the Data folder inside FM folder to get them work.

Am very sorry if this has been asked before (and also if I am being thick!); is there reason why the F14B rolls across the decks of a carrier unless I press "W" constantly? It hurts my finger 😞

Massive thanks to creators for these aircraft - they make an otherwise very expensive game very enjoyable! 

1 hour ago, CBYZ said:

None of the 25 mods can be found in the editor. 

Maybe you have the historic filter enabled .. it only works with ED's aircraft, not Mods.