VSN flyable aircraft mods

if you copied the .dll's from aircraft in 2.1 to the mod then it won't work in 1.5 and visa versa as the .dll's are different per version, so you need to make a 1.5 version of the mod with 1.5 dll and 2.1 version with 2.1 dll

your issue with fc3 aircraft may be this too if you have an incorrect version fc3 dll in your saved games mod folder structure somewhere, remove the whole saved games folder store it somewhere, clean & repair and try the fc3 aircraft, if they now work then add back in the saved games folders one at a time checking for any rogue dll file as you go

Do you have any other mods installed?

Try to reinstall the module only.

guys thank you all, it's fixed finaly time to fly some eagle :joystick:

Cheers for all your work.Much appreciated and thanks for sharing.

Fa18c is amazing externally in both 1.56 and 2.11.

Will tide us over till the real deal gets here.

+1

Edit: Any chance you could point the way to replacing the opaque canopy in the f18c/f15c cockpit with the clearer one now present in DCS 2.1.1??

Edited by aceviper

try this: Copy the file from (DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Cockpit\Shape\cockpit_f-15c.edm.json) and copy it overe here: (DCS World 2 OpenAlpha\Mods\aircraft\VSN_XXX\Shapes\...) and rename them to: Cockpit_VSN_XXX.edm.json and "Cockpit_VSN_XXX_AFM.edm.json)

Hi,

I have installed VSN F16, F14A and M2000. I have chosen su-27 avio as I have only Su-27, not F-15. Operation completed successfully (via CMD file) but when I chose any of this aircraft, it just goes 3rd person view. I have dcs 1.5.7. any advice how to fix this?

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

- legitscoper

My specs:

Windows 8.1 Laptop Lenovo Y50 intel core i7 Nvidia GTX 860M, 8gb RAM, 275GB SSD

Hi

is use the VSN_F14A, is aerial refueling possible?

i can't get the Refueling Boom to work ?!

Use the F-15 avionics and the F-14A AFM to be able to refuel.

Hi,

I have installed VSN F16, F14A and M2000. I have chosen su-27 avio as I have only Su-27, not F-15. Operation completed successfully (via CMD file) but when I chose any of this aircraft, it just goes 3rd person view. I have dcs 1.5.7. any advice how to fix this?

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

I'll look into the code and see if I can make it use the PFM of the flanker.

Hi,

The VSN_F14A version with Su-27 avionics should go.(not tested)

VSN_F14A_AFM, F16 and M2000 do not work, FC3 requires the F-15C module.

Change the "entry.lua" file in the mod folder.

M2000

Delete this line

make_flyable('VSN_M2000',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',F15FM, current_mod_path..'/Comm.lua')--AFM

Delete these two "--"

--make_flyable('VSN_M2000',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',{nil, old = 3}, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--SFM

Should look like this

make_flyable('VSN_M2000',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',{nil, old = 3}, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--SFM

F16

Delete these four lines

make_flyable('VSN_XYZ',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',F15FM, current_mod_path..'/Comm.lua')--AFM

VSN_F16A

make_flyable('VSN_F16A',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',{nil, old = 54}, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--SFM

VSN_F16AMLU

make_flyable('VSN_F16AMLU',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',{nil, old = 3}, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--SFM

VSN_F16CBL50

make_flyable('VSN_F16CBL50',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',{nil, old = 3}, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--SFM

VSN_F16CBL52D

make_flyable('VSN_F16CBL52D',current_mod_path..'/Cockpit/KneeboardRight/',{nil, old = 54}, current_mod_path..'/comm.lua')--SFM

I can not test it because I own FC3

Edited by cdpkobra

Use the F-15 avionics and the F-14A AFM to be able to refuel.

F-14A AFM is unable to land on a carrier

The VSN_F14A version with Su-27 avionics should go.(not tested)

The Su-27 have no Refueling Boom.

Is it possible to use the Su-33 avionics?

The Su-33 have refueling boom and carrier landing. And with the f-15 cockpit.

The cat were almost perfect :D

• 2 weeks later...

No

F-22 is not public anymore due to the "new" EULA.
  • Like 1

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

WEAPONS PROBLEM

Just found these wonderful mods love flying them but Harrier, Tornado and the f4 have no weapons at all, ME page is blank so cant add any weapons, what do I need to do to get weapons im running game in 1.5.7 everything else on all the aircraft work even the guns but I cannot load any weapons not even through alt , its blank as well HEEEELP

Many Thanks

Heinz