NATO FLANKER SKIN PACK?????

Guys can you please release this skin pack. I don't think the missions are really important. Actually, to generate a mission with those skins correctly, one has to mod the meinit.xml file manually.

So just relase the skin for those of us that don't need the help with modifing the meinit.xml file.

which is being done. :)

lol! I gave the pack away to thomas long ago. The release as I said is in his hands.

but thanx for interest in my skins though. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Such is life - not talking about it won't stop such an unfortunate thing from happening. Hell, where do you think terms like "redundancy" and "cross training" came from anyway? I was merely referencing a "what-if" scenario?

I don't know Thomas DW personally, but he is a great asset to our community. Oh, and so was Nic Cole (God rest his soul!).

Thanks Thomas! You know very well that I mean you no harm. What you have provided our community is a one-stop-shop for all our LOMAC add-on needs. I for one greatly appreciate it.

I think you are a great asset to LOMAC; and we thank you for all your efforts to help make this sim what it is.