Changing Russian Dialog

MadMexican

I was wondering if i go to my ED folders and in sound\speech\sound/RUS if i rename that folder to say ENG, so i can understand what is being said since i do not speak Russian haha i get a message that the folder labeled ENG already has a destination, and if i would like to merge folder labeled ENG with folder RUS. will that affect anything game wise or will all the Russian dialog now be in English and what about the instrument panel, will it mess anything up or will the writing/labeling of the switches now be read in English? Thank you to all who have responded to my questions, nice to start up a new game and get friendly positive feedback. :)

I was wondering if i go to my ED folders and in sound\speech\sound/RUS if i rename that folder to say ENG, so i can understand what is being said since i do not speak Russian haha

I think I recently saw a post that mentioned all you need to do is delete the /RUS part of that and it would give English voice.

I have not tried it so do not know for sure, be sure and make a backup of the file if you try this...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I think I recently saw a post that mentioned all you need to do is delete the /RUS part of that and it would give English voice.

I have not tried it so do not know for sure, be sure and make a backup of the file if you try this...

Yes...you can delete or rename the RUS file as I previously posted elsewhere and English becomes the default ATC.