[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Thanks guys. I'm still not seeing any button to buy or donate for the sound module. Maybe my browser is blocking a pop up or something?

I do want to use SimShaker for my buttkicker and Aura- ST's so I believe I do need the sound module to do that no?

On a side note, I just ordered my JetSeat from Andre as well, planning to use both as well as my motion chair. Should be awesome!

Trip

Edited by TripRodriguez

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim:

Thanks guys. I'm still not seeing any button to buy or donate for the sound module. Maybe my browser is blocking a pop up or something?

I do want to use SimShaker for my buttkicker and Aura- ST's so I believe I do need the sound module to do that no?

On a side note, I just ordered my JetSeat from Andre as well, planning to use both as well as my motion chair. Should be awesome!

Trip

Ok, in that case you need a sound module license. There is a demo mode with limited effects for the sound module in SimShaker...

I'm posting this for the next time someone wanting to buy the sound module is confused:

Here is where you need to go to buy sound module (ONLY needed for buttkickers etc. NOT for JetSeat!:! https://andres.shop/software/20-simshaker-for-dcsw-sound-module-key.html

And here are setup instructions, make sure you test before you buy! https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.ru/p/simshaker-and-buttkicker.html

Trip

Edited by TripRodriguez

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@=Andre= The message you said I sent from the old site I sent by clicking the "contact form" button here on the new site: https://andres-eshop.pswebshop.com/software/20-simshaker-for-dcsw-sound-module-key.html so I guess maybe the contact form link needs update?

Also, searching the new site myself I was never able to find this page you linked me: https://andres.shop/software/20-simshaker-for-dcsw-sound-module-key.html I'm not sure why that is.

I looked at your link to the sound module user guide and indeed you did explain it there! I wouldn't have ever looked at the user guide on my own because the setup of the software is very well laid out and easy so I never would have thought to look there for instructions on how to buy it.

I think a "buy sound module" button on the main e-shop page would be the best solution, with those same instructions from the setup guide and a note to test before you buy. Wheels is there, why not sound?

Edited by TripRodriguez

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@=Andre= The message you said I sent from the old site I sent by clicking the "contact form" button here on the new site: https://andres-eshop.pswebshop.com/software/20-simshaker-for-dcsw-sound-module-key.html so I guess maybe the contact form link needs update?

I have to tell once again that https://andres-eshop.pswebshop.com is the old site.

At the screenshot attached you can see the way it looks, with 2 (!) directions to the new site. Please don't use it.

2016-12-29_10-51-25.thumb.png.9eb17bb1dab64fe55961a5b6725cb895.png

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think a "buy sound module" button on the main e-shop page would be the best solution, with those same instructions from the setup guide and a note to test before you buy. Wheels is there, why not sound?

Added along with the "Wheels".

Some links updated.

Thank you for the feedback :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sure thing, glad I could help! Just in case you missed it, the way I wound up at the old site instead of the new was by clicking the buy a license button inside the software. Apologies if you already caught that, just trying to help.

Soon as I get paid I'll be buying the sound module =) Super excited for my Jetseat to arrive!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi andre!

I use Simshaker for DCS and sound module. Why and how should I upgrade to SSA? Do I have to uninstall SS for DCS first? What happens to the existing licenses?

regards, prinz

Edited by JaBoG32_Prinzartus

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Hi Manuel,

"why" - is actually up to you.

"how" - just install SSA and have fun. You can keep predecessor SimShaker or uninstall it. Doesn't matter. Just do not start them both.

The same license for the Sound Module is valid.

Olaf, could you please add that to our FAQ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I switched to SSA, but now I am getting the following error on startup. What does this error mean?

FEHLERDETAILS    Folgende Fehler wurden bei diesem Vorgang entdeckt.    * [01.01.2017 19:24:14] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (InvalidShortcut)        - Das Verknüpfungsformat ist ungültig.        - Quelle: System.Deployment        - Stapelüberwachung:            bei System.Deployment.Application.ShellExposure.ParseAppShortcut(String shortcutFile, DefinitionIdentity& subId, Uri& providerUri)            bei System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ProcessOrFollowShortcut(String shortcutFile, String& errorPageUrl, TempFile& deployFile)            bei System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)            bei System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

Hey guys. I finally got my seat in after FedEx dicked around with it a bit @@ Anyway, after sorting the rat's nest of cables I call my "command center" I finally got to take it for a test flight. It only lasted about five minutes before the game crashed (unrelated to SimShaker it's something bizarre it started doing a few days ago).

I was honestly skeptical, but tried it based on the good word of mouth I was hearing. I mean... A massage cushion? Sounds like a joke, right? Well...

It isn't.

I was sitting there in the cockpit of an Su-27, and getting sporadic little vibrations, I guess from wind, and was thinking "Ohhhhkay.... I can see how this is going @@". Then I started the left engine. Felt the chair thrumming and stuttering underneath me (it's fairly pronounced actually), felt it jump a bit when the engine lit. Left side of my chair is now vibrating nicely with the engine. Turn on the right engine, same thing.

Now I'm rolling, and can feel the seams in the concrete taxiway as I speed up or slow down. Arrive to the runway... and kick it! Felt the individual landing gear clinking into place. Felt the turbulence as I rolled into a couple of high-G turns. Then the game crashed. But I was getting into it by that point :P

So, TLDR : I'm a very satisfied customer, and have nothing but praise for the SimShaker team!

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

I switched to SSA, but now I am getting the following error on startup. What does this error mean?

FEHLERDETAILS    Folgende Fehler wurden bei diesem Vorgang entdeckt.    * [01.01.2017 19:24:14] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentException (InvalidShortcut)        - Das Verknüpfungsformat ist ungültig.        - Quelle: System.Deployment        - Stapelüberwachung:            bei System.Deployment.Application.ShellExposure.ParseAppShortcut(String shortcutFile, DefinitionIdentity& subId, Uri& providerUri)            bei System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ProcessOrFollowShortcut(String shortcutFile, String& errorPageUrl, TempFile& deployFile)            bei System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)            bei System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

I suppose that fault is caused by anitiviral software activity. Is the issue still actual?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey guys. I finally got my seat in after FedEx dicked around with it a bit @@ Anyway, after sorting the rat's nest of cables I call my "command center" I finally got to take it for a test flight. It only lasted about five minutes before the game crashed (unrelated to SimShaker it's something bizarre it started doing a few days ago).

I was honestly skeptical, but tried it based on the good word of mouth I was hearing. I mean... A massage cushion? Sounds like a joke, right? Well...

It isn't.

I was sitting there in the cockpit of an Su-27, and getting sporadic little vibrations, I guess from wind, and was thinking "Ohhhhkay.... I can see how this is going @@". Then I started the left engine. Felt the chair thrumming and stuttering underneath me (it's fairly pronounced actually), felt it jump a bit when the engine lit. Left side of my chair is now vibrating nicely with the engine. Turn on the right engine, same thing.

Now I'm rolling, and can feel the seams in the concrete taxiway as I speed up or slow down. Arrive to the runway... and kick it! Felt the individual landing gear clinking into place. Felt the turbulence as I rolled into a couple of high-G turns. Then the game crashed. But I was getting into it by that point :P

So, TLDR : I'm a very satisfied customer, and have nothing but praise for the SimShaker team!

Thank you for the complimentary remarks!

Fly with pleasure :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

UPDATE: Turns out you have to click the "more details" button to see the shipping updates after the package is in Moscow. My package arrived only a couple days late and being right after Christmas that is no big deal. Also note that Andre shipped promptly upon order!

Original message: I paid the roughly $30 extra for the faster 7-10 day shipping from Dimex on my JetSeat but after 7 business days the most recent thing on the tracking is that it arrived in Moscow. Is this normal? I'm hoping it will come soon, can't wait to try it!

The sound module is FANTASTIC by the way, I highly recommend SimShaker for Aviators for all DCS players, especially those with VR headsets. After you fly with it you will not want to ever fly without it again.

Trip

Edited by TripRodriguez

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I paid the roughly $30 extra for the faster 7-10 day shipping from Dimex on my JetSeat but after 7 business days the most recent thing on the tracking is that it arrived in Moscow. Is this normal? I'm hoping it will come soon, can't wait to try it!

Hi Trip,

I understand your passion well (you may know I shipped the same day you placed the order) and I'm sorry for the delay.

But, that seems to be normal for early January. In Russia due to Winter Holidays only 4 business days passed (December 28, 29, 30 and January 9).

Since shipment is not related to SSA, I'd like you to ask to discuss delivery issues in my e-shop room space or via PMs, just to keep this thread compact.

The sound module is FANTASTIC by the way, I highly recommend SimShaker for Aviators for all DCS players, especially those with VR headsets. After you fly with it you will not want to ever fly without it again.
Thank you for the complimentary remarks :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So here's a little thing I've been noticing recently...

A lot of the vibe effects coming from SSA seem to be weaker on the right hand side of my Jetseat...weird. Has anyone else noticed this or anything similar at all?

I've done a bit of trouble shooting to isolate the area:

All the motors are fine - they whack out full tilt when running the motor tests.

I'm definitely not sitting more to the left on it and it hasn't moved around in the flight chair.

Had a good dig around all the audio and sound setting in my rig to see if there were any left/right balance issues, all good.

I quickly checked by re-installing the old Simshaker for DCS and it doesn't really suffer the same imbalance so it leads me to believe there might be something squiffy in the software domain - maybe an .lua gone bad or something...

Any ideas or insights from the Jetseat/SSE community? Any and all thought welcome...

Cheers,

Fin.

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

A lot of the vibe effects coming from SSA seem to be weaker on the right hand side of my Jetseat...weird. Has anyone else noticed this or anything similar at all?

I noticed the same right away after realizing that SSA exists (was on the older software before).

With the older software, I also like the interface better with sliders and every module easily accessible. SSA is not as clearly structured IMHO.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I suppose that fault is caused by anitiviral software activity. Is the issue still actual?

It is still actual, yes. It only happens ob OS boot. When the os has loaded I can open and use SSAnormally, even withmy AV software.

I noticed the same right away after realizing that SSA exists (was on the older software before).

Ok, so I'm not alone then...that's interesting.

9700k@5.2Ghz | GTX 1080ti | 32gb Ram@3200Mhz | 512gb M.2 NVME SSD

Oculus Rift S | VKB GF Pro Mk.II+MCG Pro (rotary wing) | BRD DS-Raven (fixed wing) | MFG Crosswind V2 | Jetseat+SSA/SSM | SimLab GT1 80/20 Rig | NLR Motion Platform V3 | Quad Bass Shaker Setup

DIY Control Panels: 'White Rhino' Throttle | UFC | MFBB Left | MFBB Right | MFBB Centre | WEP-TECH ACP | HYD-MECH LDG | SYS-ELEC | AN/ARC Radio

Also have softer effects on right side since a while.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

Guys,

'some effects do not work/ has left right balance issues' don't help us to tackle this issues down. Please report which effect makes issues. In the best case, describe exactly when this happens...

Between the old SimShaker and the current SSA almost 50% of the code has changed...

The new GUI has several improvements regarding the old one. With the new GUI it is possible to add an unlimited number of airplanes and configure every effect for every plane. That was impossible with the old GUI.

I think there will be some updates for the GUI... If you have some ideas, feel free to share!

Cheers

Olaf

I've done a bit of trouble shooting to isolate the area:

All the motors are fine - they whack out full tilt when running the motor tests.

I'm definitely not sitting more to the left on it and it hasn't moved around in the flight chair.

Cheers,

Fin.

I also noticed that. Even touching motors by hand and feel the difference. However I use gametrix seat only for few weeks via USB control only since I am flying with VR and it doesn't have analog audio jacks.